Angelina rolls her eyes with annoyance with her hands up, "Okay, all right, Dave. Oh my god, I can't believe that we just..."

Angelina continued, "Okay, you know what? It's just-things got really heated. And happened really fast. We just got carried away and made a mistake. If you think about it, it's not the end of the world. It's not that big of a deal. We just had to get it over with, right?"

"Right." Dave said and gulped nervously. "Uh, I should probably go. Or else I'm gonna have to jump off that window when your parents come home."

"Or break something sentimental before you leave." Angelina scoffed. They walked outside of her house and into the porch. She closes the door and stood in front of him.

"I guess I'll call you later." Dave said and Angelina replied, "Yeah."

He leans in and Angelina pecks him on his lips, then takes a couple of steps back. Dave walks away onto the sidewalk and Angelina called out, "Dave?"

Dave turns around as she said, "Just hang on a second."

He takes a couple steps towards her and Angelina asked, "Is it okay if I'll call you instead? It's just, umm, things are going to be pretty hectic on my first week of school, you know? And I want to spend more time with Troy before I leave again. And I'm not even sure, I'm ready to be in a serious..."

"Relationship." Dave said, with his hands in his pockets. "Or anything serious, Dave." Angelina said back

Dave scoffs, shaking his head, "God. Just for the record, I tried to stop it. All right? You practically..."

"Practically what?" Angelina asked, crossing her arms. "You honestly think that it's my fault? I'm sorry if I wasn't slutty enough for you."

"That's not what I meant." Dave said, sighing

"Oh, really?" Angelina snapped, "God, I'm so stupid. I'm so stupid to believe that you wanted to be with me. That you wanted me, right? But, you're still in love with her, Dave. You're still in love with Jane Harmon. I'm just your rebound girl. That's all I am to you, isn't it?! Your first hookup. 'The slutty girl who stole your virginity.' And that's who I am in your life, Dave."

Angelina continued, "I can't believe I lost my virginity to you."

"I'm sorry it happened." Dave responded and Angelina took a deep breath, "I'm sorry it was my fault."

"All right, great. I'll just see you around, Carver." Dave said as he turned around. Angelina told him, "Bye, Hodgman."

She entered her house and closes the front door. Going to her room, she gets her phone as she sits on her bed crisscrossing her legs. She bits her lip waiting for Dave to call her, "Come on, Hodgman."

She looks at the back of her phone of her Polaroid Picture of Dave and another picture of Dave and herself at the park. She felt a tear fall down her eye. She quickly wipes it and sniffles.

She carries her bed sheets and her phone going to the laundry room. She puts her phone on the table next to the washer and dumps the bed sheets into the washer. She puts in the laundry detergent then starts the machine.

Angelina walks to the mini-fridge in the garage that was near the laundry. She got out her dad's six-pack bottle of beers and carries to the laundry room.

In the laundry room, she sits on the ground with the beers next to her. She opens up the beer bottle and just stares at the blankets spinning.

She takes a sip feeling her eyes becoming watery. She lets the tears fall as she kept on drinking beer.

Better With You |Dave Hodgman|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें