"ah....nothing. anyway, you should try the food in the cafeteria since it's your first time coming with me" she's looking at my lunch bag containing my lunch

"it's a waste of money"

"don't worry the food is pretty cheap you know"

"i'll think it through"

Catherine had her mouth open in surprise when she came face to face with the cafeteria. To be honest she can't even describe the place as a cafeteria anymore because it look more like a five star restaurant from its interior alone. she's pretty much sure those crystals that adorned the chandeliers are real and that the hard oak wood table is worth a lot of money. But what made her almost faint from shock is when Catherine saw the menu and their prices.

What kind of school serve caviar in their lunch menu???????? and is that abalone? Oh my god there's even a lobster!!!!! Kana thousand bills is not something cheap for lunch!!!! I think I am going to have a stomach ulcer just from looking at those prices.

"are you alright? You look green" I painfully look at Kana then at the prices in front of me. ah there's nothing cheap here, I suddenly had the urge to cry blood, god........i am commoner born in the world of the rich and fancy if I don't die from sickness and accident I will die from culture shock!!!

"I---I'm alright....." I said painfully "Kana, I'll look for a chair, you just order your food" Kana nodded and I look around. I started to notice that most of the chairs inside had been occupied and only a few had been left open but before I could even approach those empty seats it was immediately filled by new comers. Sighing I decided to just tell Kana that there are no more available seats but before I could, I notice an empty table on the second floor. No students had approached that table yet so before anyone could intercept me I walk to the stairs leading to the four seater table situated at the center and took a seat and suddenly I noticed that everyone became quiet but I just decided to ignore it and place my lunch bag in front of me while waiting for Kana to finish with her order.

"how bold, suddenly going up and taking someone's seat"

"did she not know whose seat are those"

"how shameless" I look up and look around me when I heard those not so subtle words, I can't help but think that somehow those words are for me. looking around I notice how student are looking at my direction then they would suddenly talk in whispers while stealing a glance at me, others were deliberately talking loud. Even though the words spoken points in my direction, I remain seated, I did not budge nor did I give way after-all I sat here first and I did not saw any words indicating that this place had been reserved.

"she's certainly waiting to be shamed" I raised a brow, that's when I noticed that Kana had finished giving her order and is now holding a tray looking around for me, I was about to call her when the door suddenly opened and once again the noisy cafeteria turned quiet making me divert my attention to the newcomers. Ryuuji and Aoi came striding in and everyone's attention is focus on them, after seeing that nothing special is going on I turn my attention back at Kana who is now looking at me, I raised my hand to gesture her to come and she just shake her head before walking slowly in my direction.

Noticing that the room's atmosphere suddenly became tense I look back at the direction of Ryuuji and Aoi and I almost panicked when I saw them walking towards me. uh-oh.......did I unknowingly throw myself in their den? Is this the reason why everyone was looking at me in a weird way a while ago?

"Catherine" okay.......god of fate you win!!!!! I surrender!!!! I admit my defeat!!! You finally made your statement that I could never outrun this two in front of me.