Then I cut off the mind link.

When Blaze got here, he was with Allyson. If your wondering why he brought Allyson, it is because she is the best girl fighter next to her sister Scarlett. That is why I decided to choose her as the Luna. Anyway, her and Blaze took mystery attacker to the dungeons.

I went back to fighting and saw 15 rouges left. I was mad because one of my fighters was getting ready to be killed by a stupid rouge. I was seeing red. I ran up to the rouge, knocked him over, then I ripped his throught out in one bite killing it quickly. I kept smelling the rouges out and went on a killing spree. I ripped out 8 more throughts before the remaining few fled from the fight.

I ran back to the pack house to see if any of my pack had possibly harmed or injured in any way. When I got to the pack house, I called the entire pack into the living room. I said

" Okay I want a full head count ASAP!! I want extra border patrol and Blaze I want you to call Alpha Wright and say that I appreciated his help".

Then Allyson walked in and said

" I can't find Whitney out of all of the girls when I did a head count. I think she was kidnapped."

I told the pack " If anybody lets Blaze or his family find out about this they are going to be in some deep shit".

Then Blaze walks in and says" Find out about what?"

"Great just what I wanted to avoid. I am sorry Blaze. Whitney has supposed to have been kidnapped during the attack" I said sadly.

"What? My only other sister is gone. Don't you think that its bad enough that you made Britney run away by rejecting her as your mate. I am teling you now and only telling you once, If you don't find Whitney, I will make your life a living hell every day until she comes back. You got it!!!!!" Blaze said eerily calm like.

The pack gasped when they figured out that I rejected Britney and that their real Luna wasn't Allyson.

" Look guys I am honestly sorry that your Luna ran away. I was young and thought that I should have gotten a better looking mate to suit me. I didn't give Britney enough of a chance. When I rejected her, I was being a big egotistic maniac. I regret everything that I did to her. I was ashamed that I rejected my one and only beautiful mate and even more ashamed that I didn't realize it until it was to late. I had to pick a Luna, so I picked Allyson because she is strong. I don't love her. Honestly, I just want her to go away and stop trying to make me love her, so she can fill Britney's place. That is NOT happening. When Britney comes back I will do everything in my power to get her back. I'm sorry that I let you all down. I am a horrible mate and an even worse Alpha." I said truthfully.

All of the pack looked shocked and then they had a look of......pity? on their faces. My face is wet and I realize that I have been crying. I am Alpha. I am not supposed to be weak, but Britney is my mate and I lost her. I start sobbing when I think about never seeing her again. What did I do? The next thing I know the whole entire pack came and hugged me all at once. Nobody could calm me down and stop the crying. This is the first time I really let the fact that Britney's gone get to me. Blaze then said

" I'm sorry bro. I didn't know how much pain you were in. I shouldn't have said that to you. That was very low and very wrong of me."

I said" It's okay. Can you call the Blue Moon Pack and tell them what happened. I also want you to see if they can come out here and help the pack get better in fighting and guarding".

"Yeah bro. No problem. You need a break. It looks like reality just slapped you in the face. Go lay down and I will continue the Alpha duties for you."