"ummm....auntie?" I ask not sure of what is happening

"go and try them. let's check if they fit you perfectly" I would've want to decline but the look of excitement in her eyes is the same with how mother look at me every time she asks me to wear the clothes she'd bought so I went to the dressing room.

The two women visited five boutiques in a span of three hours before Leila had finally said enough to their shopping spree and tell Catherine that they will be going back to the hotel. When they reach the hotel its already past nine that she invited Catherine to have dinner with her first before going back to her room.

"did you have fun?" she asked me after we've said our order.

"yes" I said finally relaxing around auntie, i've finally relaxed around her after I've started to notice similarities with her and mother. Like how she got excited when I wear the clothes she pick and how she smile triumphantly every time things got on her way. I've also enjoyed our shopping trip halfway through it that I've indulged auntie on buying me things although I am freaking out inside when I saw their prices. Just one dress can feed me for a month but I can't actually say no to auntie since she always insist on buying me things. I just shove my frugality for a while, while I keep repeating in myself to ignore the prices.

"I am really glad I had this time with you. I've always wanted to have a daughter but I only have sons, although I love them, a son is still different from a daughter" if I remember it right the Takano had two son, Ryuuji's brother is a graduating college student and on the manga he also doesn't get along with Catherine. "Raijin And Ryuuji is cute but I can't actually play dress up with them" I can't imagine the king playing dress up, just thinking about it is enough to give me a head ache. "so I am glad that I have Catherine"

"?????"

"hey, Catherine" auntie suddenly grasp my hand and lift it while looking at me with stars in her eyes "why not be a part of our family?"

................BOOM!!!!!!!!

I could practically hear an explosion in the background after auntie delivered her words. I feel like fainting...no more like I feel like I am about to suddenly collapse from shock and come down with a fever. I am having a nightmare.....right!!! maybe this is a nightmare I just need to wake up from this. wake up! wake up! WAKE UP!!!!!!

"Raijin is a year older than your brother so he's out of the picture, so what do you think of being Ryuuji's fiancé?"

.................CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This time I could practically see a lightning on the background. This is pandemonium!!!!! Be the king's fiancé?? No!!!!!!! I don't want to be covered in frost with that king's icy glare. And auntie what kind of nonsense are you spouting?! someone take me away from here!!!!!

"so? What do you think of becoming my son's wife?"

BANG!!!!!!!

This time I feel like I am being hit by countless bullets. Auntie why did it suddenly escalated to wife? I don't have a heart disease but I feel like having one right now with the way our conversation is leading to.

"ummm...auntie"

"yes?" I mentally winced when auntie look at me in expectation

"ummmm.......i...I think w-we shouldn't talk about this things yet, after all I am still in middle school furthermore isn't it better to let Ryuuji choose his own partner" just wait for the arrival of the heroine auntie then you can play dress up with her day and night, twenty four seven.

"hmmmmm......" I silently delivered a prayer to all the saints and gods from every known nation I've learned in history to help me on this predicament while I wait for auntie's decision "hmmmm.......i guess you have a point" hallelujah!!!!!! Whew!!!! I am saved! I almost tear up in relief when I heard auntie's reply "then let's just wait for you to graduate in middle school before we talk about this again" no!!!!!!!!