The Kidnapping pt:2

Hunter's P.O.V     

                 UGH I swear pack meetings are boring two weeks till meh birthday and I become Alpha I wish they could wait  till I find my mate. " Zack, Jake, Jerry come on we're going out I'm buying."  After I said that all tree of them came running down almost tripping over the steps and each other, I was too busy laughing.  As we drove off to Waffle House the most intoxicating smell hit me strawberries and my wolf Rey was going crazy repeating ' MATE MATE MATE MATE!!!!!'  as I pulled up at a red light, I saw a cherry red '87 Chevy was there and the scent was strong, I could hear the guys whispering "MINE!!!!!!!" I growled out using my Alpha tone which made them shrink back in their seats. I turned she looked me it felt like nothing mattered but me and her. Her eyes red, checks stained with tears who ever made her cry will pay. The light changed and she sped off " Sorry guys but I need my mate I don't care if you're hungry so the sooner we get my mate the sooner we'll eat." They groaned but did as I told them, I saw a another car pulling up to my mates house as soon as she stepped out Zack's wolf pricipe was also going crazy and I knew that other girl was his mate. We were walking up the pathway to the door when I heard the worst movie in the world Frozen. I walked to the door and knocked I could here mumbling Sam open the door, Jane why don't you open the door then. The door finally opened and I saw the most beautiful girl and I know Zack was thinking the same thing as me. Zack and I pulled them to our chests, but for some reason they brought up their knees and got us in the balls Zack and I fell to the ground whimpering my own mate slammed  the door but before she did she yelled  " STAY AWAY FROM US CREEPS!!!!!!!!!!!" and slammed the door> " What are ya'll waiting for GET THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled using my Alpha tone. Jake and Jerry started kicking down the door as soon as we got up our mates were running to one of their cars we tackled them to the ground. Jake and Jerry already knew what we were thinking as they came up with clothes of knock out gas I have no clue what it's called. Jane breathed it in while trying to scream but my mate Sam held her breath " Breath it in princess it's ok." right when I said that she was knocked out. I carried her body to the truck and sat in back with Zack while he was holding Jane, Jake was driving us to the pack house where they would live as Luna and Beta Female too bad they don't know about werewolves. As we arrived at the pack house I was ready to just make her mine. The car stopped and Zack and I carried Jane and Sam to our rooms and put them down and covered them up and left to fix something to eat. *thirty minuets later* I was in the living watching football it's Tennessee Vols. VS. Georgia Bulldogs who SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Vols are winning 28-7. "VOLS RULE JAKE   AND JERRY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!" I said when I heard the girls talking 'their up lets go.' Zack nodded in agreement. We neared his door we heard his window open when we opened we saw Sam and Jane...................     

A/N Hey sorry I didn't update my cousin had the computer all day and wouldn't give it up sooo there's chapter 2 Sam on the side..