Where's Carly?!!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!

~Hunters pov~ {at the campfire}

Everyone was sitting around the campfire except Carly and Jewel. Jewel is teaching Carly how to use her powers. We are now sitting around the fire playing truth or dare just having fun. I zoned out the first questions because Rey was uneasy about something. After a few minuets Jonah decided that we all were cliffing diving. After mindlinking Carly telling her I left with everyone even though it's winter break we can't get hypothermia. Arriving at the cliff Jonah who suggested it went first then jewel,Zack,Jane,Alex,Ruby then finally me. Running at full speed I jumped at the last second, ans just to show off i did a front flip. We splashed,dunked,raced, everything. I felt like something was missing now.

~Rey What's going on I feel like something's missing but I have no clue what~

~Hunter your not going to be happy, but Carlys missing~

~What do you mean she's missing~

~I mean I can't feel her or her wolf is what I mean~

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EVERYONE OUT WE NEED TO LOOK FOR MY MATE YOUR LUNA NOW!!!!!!!!!!!" Rey was out now and he was beyond mad. We found Jewel and told her she pointed in carlys direction Jonah stayed to comfort her. We later found a note where her scent ended and I smelt death Vampire. A Vampire took her?!?! A blood sucking leech took my mate?!??!?!?!

Z-  You smell that Alpha?

Jo-what is that smell?

J- Vampire

H- Yep. A Vampire took your Luna and we will find her but we have to wait till she wakes up and can link one of us I just hope it's soon.

J,Z- We'll find her ok just stay calm.

H-Ok thanks. y'all are the best Pack members I could have.

                                               *few days later*

Rey was on edge as I finished some paper work my head started hurting.

C- h-hello anyone there answer me anyone?

My mate was linking me finally

H-Princess!! Carly baby where are you we miss you

C- Hunter I miss you and everyone too I have no clue where but  I found out I have a brother but the bad part is.........

H- What baby what's the bad part tell me

C- He's a Vampire

H- HE.......TOOK......YOU

C- He said he's keeping me safe but I feel broken why??

H- That's our mate bond whenever were not together we'll feel hurt or broken

C- Oh OK I'll be back tomorrow I'm buliding strength but can he join he is my brother please Hunter

H- Fine but he betrays me I'm killing him ok?

C- Ok thank you hunter see you tomorrow also he has some information on Jake he'll fill you in tomorrow bye love you

H- love you too princess.

Finally she's coming back but he has information on Jake, I need to make sure i can trust him so this should be fun. " Ok Carly just linked me, she'll be here tomorrow also don't attack her brother that Vampire we smelt was her brother, but he has information on Jake so everyone get some rest for tomorrow. Night." I explained to everyone. " Night" everyone said well time to rest so I can see my mate I really miss her. No I'm not going soft I'm still tough but to me she's everything and I don't care how cliche sounds with that I fell asleep with a smile on my face.     

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1,220 reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm super shocked I love all my readers. Today i had a little scare somehow my reads got deleted so I was panicking but I fixed it. If your writing a story let me know I'll check it out and give you a dedication in the next chapter.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

STAY COOL MY READERS Y'ALL ARE THE BEST :) :D