HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hunters pov

Carly looked so cute helping me out. After an hour Rey was mad, how was he mad?

Rey you ok what's wrong????

Hunter something feels wrong..........OUR MATE!?!?!?!?!?!                                                           

What do you mean Rey?

Shes gone.

I was fuming MY mate is gone. Using my Alpha speed  i busted the door down all i found was a note where Carlys scent ended. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed  at the top of my lungs collapsing on my knees. Everyone came in by now tears was flowing and i never cried over anything.

Rey came out now and he wasn't to happy  " I'LL FIND YOU CARLY AND KILL WHOEVER TOOK YOU!!!!!!"

                                             Carlys pov

I woke up with a sharp pain in my neck. After countless attempts i gave up on mindlinking and trying to get in touch with sapphire. Just as I gave up I heard the door open the light blinding me in the process. The person smelt like Rotten eggs remembering what Hunter told meI knew it was a rouge. The rouge came up me "Let's go NOW!!!!!" He said yelling and grabbing my hair and dragging me out. We came to a large steel door the smell was worse than rotten egg guy whos name was Mani. When the door opened I saw the last person I would ever want to see..........Jake. Jake stood there smirking I saw a bed made of sliver this is gonna be torture. Hunter please find me soon I miss you a tear rolled my cheek as I was dragged in.

My kidnapper is a WEREWOLF?! (Wattys 2015)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara