05.

~Chapter Five~

                                                          Alisha's POV:

                 Mitchell Hughes was here. He was right in front of me, looking into my eyes with empathy. Of course empathy, he had no idea what I was actually going through, he just heard of the pain and agony. The loss of families around the world. Now, my idol, my internet crush, was staring back at me.

                  "Uhmm... Hi." He managed to croak, his voice cracking awkwardly. 

                  "Hi..You must be Mitch.. I'm Alisha.." I'm so awkward. Over the course of a year or so, I've been planning what I'd be able to say to Mitch, like "I love you so much." "You're an inspiration to me." or even "Have my children." But all I could manage to get out was you must be Mitch? I mentally facepalmed. 

                 He chuckled a bit. "Yes, I'm Mitch. I've heard so much about you from the nurse and faculty. I was thinking about what I should bring, and decided on the most basic thing ever." He handed me the most prettiest roses I've ever seen. I brought them to my nose and smelled the delightful scent. 

                   "Thank you so much." Journey leaned up against the doorway, eyes widening as she got closer. 

                 "Is that.. M-M-Mitch?!" She exclaimed. Gosh, she's so loud. 

                "Journey.." I nudged her, shushing her up. She's so embarrasing. 

                Of course the doctor came and got her, she always got in trouble. As they walked down the hallway, Journey screamed, "Nice meeting you Mitch!!" 

                 Mitch snickered, and looked back at me. "Can I come in?" Mitch Hughes, BajanCanadian, wanted to come into my room? I've always thought of him coming into my room differently, but this could be ok. 

                 "Oh, sure!" I smile, moving out of the way, letting Mitch walk into the dark, cramped room. 

                "Um, nice place." Oh my goodness. This is so bad. My hospital room looks like I'm a crippled freak. 

               "You don't have to lie. I know it's a wreck. It's hard when you have been in a small room for 5 years." I whisper, scratching my arm nervously. 

                "You've lived here for 5 years?!" Mitch asked concerningly. "Must suck. I have to get you out of here!" 

              "Sure, I'm sure Sarah won't mind. I'll ask her." I pressed the "call the nurse" button, and Sarah rushed into the room. 

                   "What is it Alisha?!" She slurred, obviously still having food in her mouth from her break. 

                  "Can Mitch and I go out for a little while?" 

                  "Uhmm.. You need to have your shot first. Mitch, you can have a seat, make yourself comfortable." Mitch sat down in a guest chair, putting his head in his hand resting his arm on the arm chair. 

                                           Mitch's POV: 

                     "Ok Alisha. Ready?" Sarah got the long needle out of the case. Holy crap. That thing was huge. How can anyone stand that. Alisha nodded, I could tell she hated those shots. 

                      I couldn't watch, I only peeked once, catching a glimpse of Alisha. She looked so frail, so weak. Her eyes filled with sorrow. I hated seeing anyone like that. 

                                            Especially her. (A/N: Short POV, don't judge xD)

                                          Alisha's POV:

                   I looked at Mitch who was covering his eyes with his hands. He didn't have to feel sorry for me, no one did. I just wanted to be with a person who I cared about, it didn't matter if he didn't give a crap about me. This will only be for a day, then he'll go back to being a famous YouTuber, while I suffer in a hospital bed.

                     "Thank you, Sarah." I whisper. 

                     She nods, and exits the room, waving at Mitch as she steps out. 

                    "Ok, ready." I pulled my sleeve down, covering the small scars caused my a needle. 

                    "Legooo!" Mitch said, skipping out the door. I loved his enthusiasm, I wished I had that much love for the world. 

                                                         Time Skip To Dinner Where They Went:

                                                         Alisha's POV: 

                            We went out to a small diner downtown. There wasn't a lot of people there, just a cute little restaurant. The only light was the one coming from the kitchen, the rest was candle-lit. 

                                "Why, out of all your millions of fans, did you choose to pick me?" I asked, immediatly regretting my question after. Because he was asked, duh Alisha! I'm digging my own grave! 

                                Mitch finished chewing the piece of salad he had and put down his fork. "Well, when Sarah called me, I had no idea why she called me. She obviously asked me to come and meet you and Journey, and she gave me the address. I've been asked to meet several different fans, and it's kinda just plain. Not like they're boring or anything, it's more like that they have nothing special added to their experience of life. I did have one person who's sister had the cold, but that's not the point." I nodded, and he continued. "Anyway, a word on that address really stood out to me. When I found out I was going to a hospital, I was kinda freaked out. I had no clue why it would be a hospital, maybe someone had broken their leg, or had bronchitis. I really would've never been really enthusiatic if it wouldn't have had the word hospital. I guess you were more special." He shrugged.

                                    He's making it sound like I was trapped in a jail cell. "I'm special because I'm in a hospital? People in a hospital are special because they are hurt, or injured, or have a serious condition?" 

                                 He shook his head. "I didn't mean it like that."

                                 "Then what did you mean?" I snapped.

                                 "I meant you're extraordinary in every way, shape and form. Special." He took a sip of his tea and I sat there, speechless.

                                                       I'm extraordinary?

              ------------------------

 Sorry I haven't updated in so long! I had a lot of school work and I started this over spring break. Sorry!!

  Thank you for reading and much love! <3

 Take care.

-Kimmi