I do remember you

Please tell me if there is any mistakes! 
                   Y/n's POV
I had tried to tell the nurse that I had graduated high school, Will, Everly, Max and I, had skipped the ceremony and met at James King's after party, "or at least I think." I ended.
       Then I tried to convince myself that I was so drunk, I passed out and forgot what happened afterward. You know, high school stuff.
     "Miss Y/l/n, you were shot, by the girl named Everly." I bit my lip and sighed. I shook my head.
      "When can I go home?" I asked her quietly. "Tonight or tomorrow night, we'd like to run some tests to e-" I had blocked out her voice and was imagining blue piercing eyes.
Who's eyes? I don't know, but for some reason they comforted me and I made a mental note to find these eyes.

• • •
I had called Will to make sure that he could pick me up. "So, I really can't?" He said almost asking, "It's okay. Who's going to pick me up then? I can call an uber."
I said closing my bag, "No, Colby's picking you up." I scanned my brain for a face to match that name but nothing.
"Which one was Colby?" Will sighed from the other line and I rolled my eyes "Never mind I'll figure it out." Will laughed as I called him a name and I hung up.
"Miss Y/l/n, Mr. Brock is here." I turned around and saw the brunette that was here the day I woke up. I nodded and smiled at him.
       He smiled back and my heart raced I looked down and he asked "Ready to go home?" I nodded and we walked out of the hospital to his car.
       The whole ride was silent until we got to the house. "Do you remember me?" He said with a tear rolling down his eyes I looked right into his eyes and my heart raced, yet again.
       The eyes are his eyes? I feel a pang in my heart.
       I shook my head that I didn't remember him but then I said "Not exactly, I just remembered your eyes and I'm not sure why and that might sound really cheesy but it's true."
       He smiled and we got out of the car. When I went to grab my stuff he hugged me and even before I knew anything I hugged him back.
        When he let me go he picked up my bag and said "I'll show you to your room." I nodded and followed him.
         When we walked inside on the refrigerator door was a picture of me and Colby.
        I looked at it, while he pretended to not see me looking at it.
                              • • •
      After Colby explained that he and I slept in the same room except in separate beds I decided to take remembering, into my own hands.
       I looked at all the contacts on my phone, all the messages and pictures.
      One contact stood out to me "My brunette," I smiled at the name and then read the messages.
       Then I looked at all the pictures, Colby appeared in almost all of them. Will, Max and the other five guys and the girls appeared in a few also.
      I checked the time and decided to take a shower and then go to sleep. After my shower I changed into some pajamas.
       Colby walked in and smiled awkwardly then asked "If it's awkward I can sleep on the couch or ask one of the guy-"
      I shook my head almost too fast and then casually said "Nope it's fine, it's not awkward." He nodded and I slipped into my bed after saying goodnight.
          I woke up to Colby squirming and yelling. "No! Please don't g-go! Baby! Stay with me ple-" I walked over to his bed and shook him awake.
        He awoke with tears in his eyes, looking at my face he hugged me and I hugged him back tightly.
       "Are you okay?" I whispered into his ear and he nodded, "Better than I was." He whispered back and my heart broke. I don't even know why.
       _____________________

A/N: Hey hey! How'd you like this update. I know it's been ages! But I'm back I was just taking some time off of this because of something that happened.
     Any who, if there is any mistakes please tell me I like to better my work.