× Chapter Six ×

Stiles ended up falling asleep on Scott so he gently laid him back on the bed and covered him up with the hospital blanket.

Scott walks out of the room and says, "He's asleep."

"You guys should go home and get some rest." Sheriff Stilinski says to everyone.

Everyone leaves except for Derek. Sheriff Stilinski went inside the room so it just left Scott and Derek out in the hallway.

"You love him, don't you."

Upon hearing this Scott looks at Derek in shock, giving him an 'how did you know' look.

"I figured it out when you couldn't control it in the bathroom. He's your mate and when your mate is hurt it has a giant impact on you."

Scott let the words sink in a little bit. Should he tell Stiles his feelings or should he wait til everything calms down?

He'd figure it out soon or later.

Before Derek leaves he says, "If you have any questions, you know where to find me."

Scott wasn't going to go home like the sheriff told him and his other friends. From this moment on he wasn't going to leave Stiles side. Well scratch that he'd have to go to school, but he'd head straight to the hospital afterwards.

He heads back into the hospital room and sits on the small couch. Stilinski looks back at him and says, "I figured you wouldn't have went home."

"He's my best friend, I'm not leaving him."

Stiles began to stir in his sleep so Scott went over and sat down on the bed, grabbing his hand taking away some of the pain. After Scott takes his pain Stiles stops stiring. Scott smiles at his sleepy face.

I'm so sorry, Stiles. If I would have know this would have happened I would kept a close eye on you. Scott thinks to himself.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

The next day at school, Scott couldn't focus on anything. He was to worried on how Stiles was. He knew from last night he was hurting and broken. He just didn't want him to do something drastic. He wanted to protect Stiles from everything that could possibly hurt him, supernatural or not.

The final bell rings and he ran out if the class room to his locker. From there he threw all of his books in it and then ran out to his bike. In less than a minute Scott was already on his bike and out of the parking lot, on his way to the hospital.

He wanted to see him. No, he needed to see him.

It didn't take him that long to get there. He walked into the hospital and instantly walked to the elevator pushing button​ number 3 anxiously. As soon as the elevator doors reopened he quickly went to room 317, only to find an empty room.

His eyes flashed red before he went to the nurses station asking , "Do you know what room Stiles Stilinski is in?"

The nurse types on the computer and replies, "He's on the 5th floor, room 524."

Scott let's out a small sigh of relief and gets back on the elevator clicking the 5th floor button, the doors close. When they reopen Scott walks down the hall and Stiles scent his his nose, relaxing him some. He follows the direction to room 524.

He easily found it and walked in to find Stiles asleep on the hospital bed. He knew that Malia and Lydia wasn't going to be there, Lydia had already told him that they had things to do. But he didn't expect to find Liam sitting in a metal chair next to Stiles bed.

"Liam?" Scott asks confused.

"Oh, hey Scott. Sheriff Stilinski wanted me to be here until you got here." Liam says before heading out the door.

He didn't question it.

He sits down in the chair Liam was sitting in and grabs Stiles hand and tries to take his pain but gets nothing. The pain killers must be working.

After sitting there for a while Stiles's eyes open and he sees the hospital scenery and Scott sitting in the chair his head laying on the bed. "Scott?"

That got Scott's attention. He quickly lifted up his head and his eyes were met with Stiles. "Hey, how are you feeling?"

"Okay I guess, considering everything that happened." He replies, no sarcasm in his voice. It sounded sad and disappointed.

Scott could see how broken​ he was, it pain him to see it. He just want to hug him until he was the same Stiles. But Stiles would never be the same again.

"Why didn't​ you tell anyone?"

Stiles looked down at the bed when the question hit his ears. He didn't want to answer it but he knew he had to.

"I-I couldn't t-tell anyone. I tried t-to but they beat the c-crap o-out of m-me. A-At first I wanted to tell you, b-but it got easier to keep quiet." He replies, tears streaming down his face.

"Stiles, hey it's okay. You're okay. They can't get to you. Jay's been arrested." Scott says getting up from the chair sitting on the bed grabbing Stiles hand.

A small blush forms in Stiles cheeks when he does. He quickly hides it and moves his hand away from Scott. He moves the blankets some and slowly moves to the side, letting his feet dangle from the side ignoring the pain from his shoulder.

He grabs a hold of the monitor pole and stands up, wincing in pain. Scott gets up and then heads over to Stiles putting a hand on his good shoulder. "Woah, slow down. You need to take it easy."

"I have to go to the bathroom Scott, if I have to go I'm not gonna let pain stop me." He says, walking into the bathroom.

Melissa walks into the room and shuts the beds alarm off, Scott didn't even realize it was going off. "Where is he?"

"Bathroom." He replies, a smug look on his face. Melissa sees this and pulls him out into the hallway.

"He's not going to be the same Scott." His mother starts but he cuts her off saying, "I know, I just want him to know that he's not alone."

His mom smiles at his sons words and then says, "I'll be home late tonight."

Then she walks down the hall and makes her rounds. Scott listens in on Stiles and hears him breathing heavily. He quickly runs into the room and then into the bathroom. He finds Stiles sitting on the bathroom floor shaking and crying.

He heads over to Stiles and says, "Stiles. Stiles. It's okay. It's okay. Your safe."

Scott hugs him and whispers into his ear as he runs his fingers through Stiles hair comfortingly, "I'm here. It's okay Stiles."

"P-please.....d-don't.....l-leave...." He squeaks out in between sobs.

"I'm never gonna leaving you."