× Chapter Two ×

The bell rings and Scott quickly gets up and runs to his locker. He throws the his books into his locker and quickly follows Stiles scent.

He pushes past all the kids and follows Stiles's scent to the nurses office. He quickly walks into the nurses office​ and asks, "Hey Freya, is Stiles here."

"Um, yeah. I'll show you." She says as she walks to the back room.

She pulls back the divider curtain and reveals Stiles still sleeping. He's only sleeping an hour an half so he should be waking up here pretty soon.

Speaking of Stiles he was in the middle of a nightmare. You could see the pain and fear on Stiles face. A few minutes later Stiles sits up gasping for air. "Woah. Stiles, are okay?"

Stiles looks around and sees Scott sitting next to him. Stiles not expecting his best friend to sitting there freaks out asking, "Scott? What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I got a bad nose bleed. I'm guessing I passed out from seeing the blood and hit my head. I was pretty tired so Freya gave me some ibuprofen and let me sleep for a little bit." Stiles tells his worried friend.

It wasn't technically a lie, but it wasn't the truth either. He couldn't tell him the truth... because if he did the outcome would be dangerous.

Scott listens to his heart beat to see if his friend was lying, his heart was steady. Stiles looks around the room constantly shifting his gaze, not wanting to look at Scott. He knew if he did, he'd tell him everything.

"I came looking for you. You weren't in class so I got worried." Scott replies.

"Oh, well I'm okay. Speaking of class we should probably head there."

Stiles gets off the cot and grabs his book bag. Stiles goes to his locker and exchanges his books before he and Scott walk to their second class. Stiles couldn't focus on his work because he kept thinking about Jay and his crew, Scott couldn't focus because he knew there's​ something wrong with his best friends and he was going to figure it out.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

The bell rings and Stiles gets out of his seat. Kids come pouring out of Beacon Hills High. Since it was an off season for Lacrosse he didn't have practice so he took his time putting things into his locker. For once her wasn't looking over his shoulder.

He shuts his locker door and winces in pain as he swings his book bag onto his back. He fights through the pain and walks down the hallway. He gets into his jeep climbs inside, unaware of someone following him. He starts his jeep and drives out of the schools parking lot, arriving home in a matter of minutes.

Once inside he walks upstairs to his room and his phone beeps alerting him to a new text message.

Scott : Hey, I was thinking of having a movie night at my place. Wanna come? :)

Stiles : Sure, what time?

Scott : Come around 7, bring some extra clothes.

Stiles : Um...okay. I'll see you then.

And with that Stiles threw his phone onto the bed before falling onto the bed himself, taking a small nap trying to catch up on some sleep.

A couple of hours later Stiles wakes up and looks over at his phone, checking the time, 7:11.

Crap, I'm supposed to be at Scott's. Stiles thinks to himself.

He quickly gets t his feet and grabs the bag he had packed and ran downstairs to his jeep, ignoring all the pain he felt. He starts Rosco and drives over to Scott's. He pulls into the driveway and climbs out. He walks inside and says, "Sorry I'm late."

He looks to his left and sees an empty living room. He looks over at the back door and hears people laughing. He sets his bag down and slowly makes his way to the back door. Walking out to the back yard he sees Scott, Lydia, Malia, Kira, and Liam swimming.

"Oh hey Stiles, wanna join us?" Lydia asks.

Stiles looks at the scene unfolding in front of him. He can't go swimming...id he does then they're going to see all the bruises all over him. "Uhhh...I'm going to pass. I'm not really one for swimming."

"Come on, Stiles you love swimming." Scott says to Stiles as he gets out if the pool.

Stiles looks at Scott as he walks over to him. He looks so hot right now. Wait no.. he's your best friend.

"What's wrong Stiles?"

"Nothing." Stiles replies. Liam sneeks out of the pool and shoves Stiles.

Stiles let's out a yell of pain as he smacks the water. He freaks out and quickly gets to surface. He closes his eyes and tries to not let the others see the pain that he clearly felt.

Scott jumps into the pool and quickly swims over to his best friend and asks, "Stiles, are you okay?"

Stiles opens his eyes and sees a blurry Scott. He shakes his head and his vision clears. Slowly he swims over to the side and grabs one of the towels. Scott quickly gets out of the pool and heads inside to find Stiles passed out in the upstairs hallway.

"Stiles." Scott yells as he runs to his comatose friend.

Right when Scott touches Stiles's​ hand black viens travel up his hand. He slowly lifts up Stiles's shirt to find a giant bruise on his stomach. Scott quickly runs downstairs and tells them to leave. They were going to question Scott's weird actions but they figured he'd explain when the time was right.

After they all left Scott ran upstairs and picks Stiles up bridal style, taking him into his room. Scott was really worried about Stiles, he's never seen Stiles this badly beaten.

Stiles sits up and starts to freak out. "Stiles, you're okay. You're okay." Scott tells Stiles as he wraps his arms around him.

"You're okay. You're okay. I got you, I got you." Scott tells Stiles over and over again until he calms down. Tears stream down Stiles's face as he clings on to Scott.

A/N

Updates might be slow because of School. I will try and update a chapter every week. I might update twice in one week, just depends on what happens in the week and and how much homework I have.

Thanks, Arica.