Part 1

Hi guys! This is my fan fiction about  Dolan Twins :)
English isn't my first language so sorry for mistakes. Hope you'll like it! :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Your pov*
It was Saturday night and me and my friend Y/F/N went to the party. We danced, talked and drank. We really drank a lot of alcohol. My head started spinning so me and Y/F/N went outside for a while. She was drunk too. She took a few steps and fell down. I wanted to sit down beside her on the ground. But somehow I didn't guess it, and I fell hard on my butt. Suddenly some boy appeared beside us. He helped us get out of the ground. "How much did you drink?" boy asked. "Well, quite a lot." I answered with a laugh. "It's obvious." He laughed. "I'm Grayson by the way." The boy said. "I'm Y / N." I said. "And I'm Y / F / N." Y/F/N said. We talked for a while. Grayson said he was 17 like us. I could not help myself, but I had to stare at him. He was really sexy and nice. I don't know if it was because I was drunk, but it seemed to me that I fell in love with him at the first sight. Suddenly I realized I was holding his hand. I don't know how long we've been like that. I tried to pull my hand away, but Grayson didn't let me. Then he looked at me and smiled. I also smiled at him. Suddenly my phone started ringing. It was my mum. She called that she will pick up me and Y/F/N in half an hour. "Grayson, my mom will pick up us in half an hour!" I said sadly. "So we have to go to dance!" Grayson said and smiled at me. "I will pick up our coats from the dressing room meanwhile." said Y/F/N.

Grayson were dancing with me. I still was holding his hand. When we danced, I wanted to kiss him so much. But even I've drank a lot of alcohol, I didn't dare to do that. "Y / N!" I heard my name. I turned around and Y/F/N were standing behind me. "Your mum will be here every moment! We have to go!" said Y/F/N. Grayson went ouside with us. "So, bye Grayson. I'm glad I met you" said Y/F/N. Then she whispered in my ear: "Say goodbye to Grayson, I'll be there." She pointed to a tree near us. I nodded and Y/F/N left. "Will we meet again?" I asked Grayson. "I hope so, I'd like to know you better." Gray said and smiled. "Me too." I smiled at Gray. Then we were hugging for a long time. And I don't know how, but suddenly we were kissing. He kissed me slowly and gently. But after a while, he started to kiss me more passionately. I moved my lips to his neck and gently kissed him. Then I moved my lips back to his mouth. It was probably the best kiss in my life! Then he slowly pulled away from me and said: "You should go probably. Your mum is waiting for you." I hugged him for the last time and left. I waved at him and he smiled.