Chapter 2

Authors Note: All my works can be found at illumegeoff.tumblr.com. That is where I update everything first and have all my works as I do not post all of them here on Wattpad. So if you really like my stuff check there.

"Ready?"

You looked up to your manager and nodded your head like bull riders did in the pins before coming out. Your manager pulled open the black SUV door and you heard the screams that you heard from inside the car. They cheering of what seem predominately girls didn't escalate a lot as your feet touched the pavement, however, you did notice it increase ever so slightly.

You stepped away from the SUV and began walking towards the alley between the crowds. When you looked into the crowd you didn't register anything at first. You were mostly concerned with trying to get correctly in place. Your manager escorting you into the correct place on the carpet before you walked out to the cameras.

"Okay, give me a second, wait here." My manager said holding up his hand.

Both myself and his assistant stopped where he informed us. Both her I chatted a little to make it not seem awkward that we were standing in the middle of carpet with people running around us.

Suddenly I heard my name being called. I looked up as some fans yelled from the side behind the barricade. I made eye contact with one who was calling to me and waved brightly smiling to her. They called some more.

Looking to my managers assistant I grinned. "You're supposed to stay here." She spoke cautiously.

I patted her shoulder and smiled. "Well, you stay right here. I'll go say Hello."

She shrugged her shoulders indifferently. Turning away from her I began to tip toe over to the crows on the side. Hands started reaching out and screams began to ring in my ears. I found the first girl I had waved to and went up to her.

"Oh, my god. Oh, my god. " She said over and over.

"Hiiii!" I smiled. "How are you guys?"

I felt a few hands touch me gently.

"Oh, my god. Can, can I get a picture?" The original girl said stuttering. I beamed, nothing made me happier than when people seemed to genuinely be excited or happy to meet me. "Oh of course!"

She pulled up her phone and held it out to take the picture. "Here let me take it." I asked reaching for it to get a better angle as she was pushed to the edge of the barricade. I held out the phone taking the picture and a couple more for good measure. She thanked me repeatedly. I moved along a little to the side and spoke to a few more people, taking pictures, signing stuff and talking to them.

"I'm so excited to see the movie in August." Someone said as I was singing a ticket. My head shot up, I made eye contact with a young teen boy.

"Are you really? Oh my god that makes me so happy to hear!"

He smiled back and asked for a picture. As I clicked for the picture I heard my manager calling my name. I looked down from the camera I was holding up and saw him waving for me to rejoin them. I turned around and said I needed to leave to the people who were still reaching. They all gave me disappointed responses.

"It was so nice to meet all of you. Have a wonderful night." I smiled once again waving to them, before turning around. I quickly jogged in my heals over to my manager. He looked at me and to the crowd I had just been with.

"Man, you're a natural for this. I couldn't have trained you any better myself."

I turned my head, not understanding his comment. But before I could question him, he was pushing me forward. A woman in black clothing and a headset came up to us.

The Ellen ShowOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara