💀 Chapter 6 💀

Start from the beginning

The fact he was calling me baby after thrusting in and out of me was making me wetter than I already was.

He went down on me and started sucking on my nipples. I was shook, is he some kind of expert to make me feel this good?

Why are you making me feel like this towards you MIN YOONGI!!

Yoongi: You're so fucking tight but you feel so good

Y/N: Ahh Yoongi-ah!!

Yoongi: Y/N, kiss me. I want to explore your mouth with my tongue

The dirty talking though, ugh. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss. He immediately kissed me back.

I've never felt his lips on mines before. It was shocking yet so hot I still didn't want to let go.

Y/N: There, ah go faster!

He picked up his pace and his thrusting became intense. I felt my folds burning as he moved faster and deeper inside of me.

He was moaning against my ear and started kissing my neck. My hands started caressing his whole body.

As he leaned closer to me, I got the chance to come in contact with his neck. I started kissing it before sucking on it.

Yoongi: Ahh, Y/N

He kissed me on the lips one more time before telling me to get on all fours. I was a bit hesitant but my body took over me.

These pills had me horny as fuck and I wanted more. I wanted him.

Yoongi entered me from behind and placed his hands on my waist.

He started moving my hips back onto him, I gasped as I felt him go deeper than before.

Y/N: Ahh yes, don't stop!

Yoongi: Ugh, You're taking me in quite well

Y/N: ahh I think I'm getting close

Yoongi: Then you better wait for me

He smacked my ass making me groan. I pressed my ass up against him and started moving on him.

 I pressed my ass up against him and started moving on him

Yoongi: You want more baby girl? I'll give you more

He went in all the way making me whimper. His thrusting became rough but still gave me the pleasure I needed.

The sound of skin slapping echoed in the room. We became a moaning mess. There was nothing but "mmm's and ahh's" coming out of our mouths.

We couldn't help but chuckle when the people staying in the rooms next to ours started hitting the wall.

His hands made their way to my breast, gripping them. I arched my back against his chest as I felt myself coming.

He moaned as he felt my walls tightening against him. His member was pulsing inside of me.