SOL...YWMA [Ch. 20]

Sooner or Later...You'll Want Me Again

Previously:Isyss goes on a "date" with Mark James. It's awesome because he's awesomely sweet and shy, and Isyss finds that attractive about him. When their date ends, she goes up to Cory's office, which too, is awesome. She begins flirting with him, to which he flirts back, of course. Then she tells him that sooner or later...he'll want her again. Cory is stunned by what she says because she's standing so close to him and he's trying so hard not to touch her, due to the fact that he has a girlfriend. Isyss then leaves stunned Cory to collect himself and think about what she just told him. Isyss is happy with the results she got from him and is exciting for her plan to start working.

Chapter 20

It's such a beautiful day outside. The sun is shining, there's not a cloud in the sky. After my "date" with Mark a couple of hours ago, I noticed that the day was still extremely young. The only thing that would make this day even better is if I had something, anything to do.

So, since I'm completely open for suggestions, Andrea and I decide to just ride around. I had called Quentin to see what he was up to, just in case he wanted to tag along in our sad attempt for entertainment, but he didn't answer.

He did, however, text back that he was in class. I still haven't spoken to Courtney yet, and I'm not ready to either. That's why I'm here, standing on this front porch that I'd stood on millions of times before. They'd help me take my mind off of things, or at least help me sort everything out.

I rang the doorbell to my parent's house. I couldn't help but look over to the Kings' residence. Nothing seems to have changed, except the fact that it's a lot quieter. Back then, either I or Courtney would be running back and forth between houses, causing our parents to yell at us.

A few minutes later, the door opened, revealing my father. His face immediately filled with happiness as he saw me. "Isyss!" he yells with excitement. See, since I've been here, I haven't been able to meet up with my parents. They've been working and we've only been talking on the phone.

But today, they let me know that they were free and for me to come over, so here I am. I smiled broadly as my father embraced me with his warmed and love. He releases me and give me a once over, I do the same to him. He doesn't look any different, it's like he hasn't aged at all. But of course, when you video chat with someone constantly, of course you don't notice them aging.

Dad looked to Andrea. "My beautiful niece! How's your mom been?" he asked before pulling her into a hug. She smiled and stated that they both have been good. We walk into the living room, and I take in the scenery. Wow, nothing's changed, except the rearrangement of the furniture. The television that I remember being against the wall near the front window, was now in the corner of the room, making the couch and chairs face an angle.

The furniture was the same, and due to my mom taking care of it, it still looked to be in perfect condition. When we sat down, my mom walked in. She had the biggest smile on her face, and I'm sure mine imitated hers. Video chatting is nothing like actually seeing that person in person.

"Isyss, mi amor! ¿Como estsa?" she asked how I was as she took me into her embrace.

"Buena madre," I say, letting her know I've been good. She releases be and greets Andrea with an embrace of her own. After all the hugging is done, we all take seats. My mother had the biggest smile on her face, and I'm sure mine mimicked hers.

"So, what have you been up to? How's your visit been so far?" my dad asked Andrea and myself.

Andrea beat me to the punch by saying, "Well, Isyss' friends are fun to hang around. It's been nice meeting them and getting to know them. Except Cory, I don't really hang around him too much." She chuckled towards the end.