jinyoung❃

confession

"I can't believe your making me do this," Jinyoung grumbled : watching Naeun with a celebratory expression on her face as her helpful friend fluffed up her pillow. She let out a relaxed sigh resting her head onto the bag of feathers - closing her eyes as if she was to fall asleep which only caused Jinyoung to groan more, he was annoyed at the fact she could rest and he couldn't make up some excuse to rest too, or stop her from resting- she was sick after all.

Naeun had fallen a bit ill after some food poisoning gained from a restraunt which Jinyoung and his group of friends had chosen; she had tagged along but after a few bites of the food she quickly got sick. The day after this illness only progressed and she got weak- Jinyoung feeling some remorse came to visit her but was sadly left instead to act like some house maid instead. "Jinyoung could you get me some hot water? " She asked him, lifting her hand up to try grab him but he swiftly moved his shoulder, she sniffled.

He stood up from where he sat, turning around towards the door- he could almost feel her smile burn right on his back. "Just remember I'm not your slave, I'm only doing this because your sick," Jinyoung explained to the girl who must have been feeling like a queen at this point.

"Oh my god, the great Jinyoung is worried for me," Naeun exaggerated her words: even exemplifying the gasp that came before, he shortly dissapered after listening to her words which made her wonder just a little, but of course- Jinyoung was always like this. He was always blunt, serious, or even sometimes really bitchy towards her, but she guessed that it was his way of showing affection. And she remembered that, that's why she didn't get offended when he was cold. She knew him. Maybe even better than he knew himself.

*

Jinyoung finished boiling the water and pouring it into a cup: letting a sigh drift out his mouth as he put the kettle back into its stand. Holding the cup in his hands to prevent it from falling as he walked towards the stairs- but that was soon not to be helpful at all as he tripped over something below his feet and the hot water spilled around the carpet.

"Naeun leaving shit everywhere," He muttered under his breath, feeling like he was going to jump off a cliff at this point, he placed the empty cup on the table beside him, picking up the object that has caused his fall, thus being a notebook. Not just any book, a diary. Now, note you that Jinyoung wasn't usually nosy, even if he was blunt most of the time - he understood the word privacy , the difference here it was his bestfriends diary. She could have wrote some shit about him, and he could possibly find some intresting stuff to read.

He flickered the book open to the first page; just seeing the usual words such as 'Dear diary' or 'Im excited that I'm going to be starting a diary.' Not really anything intresting. He looked through a bit further.

'Dear diary, I just have you to tell you this embarrassing story today, I can't believe it but I spilt coffee all over Jaebum accidently today , and God I felt so bad! So i offered to clean it but he declined." What a dork, he would have to make fun of her for that. He was surprised she never told him about it.

'Dear diary, today I went out with Bambam and Yugyeom  to a fair, but I felt left out because they went on every ride together and I was left alone, that's okay thought because atleast we had fun!' Hmm.. that was actually kinda sad. 'But.. Jaebum invited me to watch a movie, that was really fun too.' Jaebum mentioned twice, he couldn't care though at this moment.

'Dear diary, I think i've gained a crush. I don't know if he even likes me, and it's probably never going to work out- but I'm almost positive this feeling is real. It feels so right.' Now this made Jinyoung lift an eyebrow. He didn't know why, but just reading this made his heart beat and wrench just a bit.