Heart broken

Hello my Muse's!!! This is a Natsu x Lucy fan fic! Don't rage if you like Nali or Grucy, or LoLu. I don't care. This is my story. ENJOY!!

Natsu's POV:

"Those ones please." I said excitedly. The flower man wrapped a bouquet of shiny blue flowers with a large red and yellow one in the middle. "Thank you." I said as I paid. I took the little white note out of my pocket. I tucked it next to the big red flower and walked off to Lucy's house. I was FINALLY going to ask her out on a date. I was so exited! I turned the corner when I stopped dead. Gray and Lucy were sitting at a cafe. "Lucy... will you, go out with me?" Gray asked. "OH! Yes!" Lucy squealed. they hugged then, they leaned in.

I dropped the bouquet and ran. tears falling down my face I ran all the way to the forest, and climbed up the tallest tree. I sobbed for hours. I felt the fire in me, die.

Lucy's POV:

Gray leaned his face back away from me, and asked, "so, How did I do?"

"You did great Gray, Juvia will be completely shocked." I laughed. he stood up and ran in the direction of the guild. "Thanks Lucy! Now juvia will finally know how I feel about HER!" he yelled back. "Good luck!!" I shouted behind him. "And put some clothes on!" I yelled. I walked back towards my apartment when I noticed, a bouquet. it had my favorite flowers, blue Lily dads, with a large red flower in the middle. Next to it was a small white paper with the words: to Lucy written in a neat shining blue ink. I put the note in my pocket and headed back to the guild.

Erza's POV:

I quietly ate my strawberry cheese cake. the guild was loud and hectic, as usual. Natsu walked in, his hair over his eyes. he had a cold and serious expression on his face. he walked straight up to master. "Makarov." he said sternly. that was odd? he only called master "Gramps". I stared at him curiously. the guild quieted down as They listened to the conversation. "Natsu? you seem serious, what's wrong?" The next four words Natsu said shocked everyone.

"I'm leaving the guild."

Lucy's POV:

I stood in shock as I walked into the guild.

"I'm leaving the guild." Natsu said. he seemed dead serious.

Master looked shocked. "Natsu, Why?" he asked trying to get over the shock. everyone, especially Erza, Gray and Lisanna, were in complete disbelief. "My reasons are none of your concern." Natsu said sternly.

Master just nodded. "Fine. then go."

Natsu just watched dully as the fairytail emblem, vanished to dust. he turned, and I saw his eyes. The usually black eyes full with emotion, were now a dull, cold Black. Happy just stared. "Then I'm going too!" he screamed, jumping at Natsu. Natsu grabbed The little blue cat by the neck, and set him down on a near table. "no. your staying here." he said and walked twards the door. I jumped in front of him, arms spread wide. "Why are you leaving?!" I cried, tears running down my face. His cold emotionless face just stared at me. he shoved past me as he mumbled, "you"

Gray's POV:

"Hey... Juvia," I mumbled. "yes Gray-sama?" She asked. "will you, will you go-" I was interrupted by Natsu shoving the doors open. his expression was a combination of anger and sadness. his eyes were completely emotionless. "Makarov" he half-shouted. "Natsu? you seem serious, what's wrong"

"I'm leaving the guild" he replied coldly. the guild went dead silent. me, lisanna, happy and Erza just stared, mouths wide open. Master looked shocked. "Natsu, Why?"

"My reasons are none of your concern." he replied coldly. master just nodded. "fine, then go."

Natsu watched emotionlessly as the fairytail guild mark vanished from his skin. he turned and walked away. Happy jumped at Natsu, "Then I'm going too!" he shouted. Natsu caught him. "no. your staying here." he set happy onto a table and continued walking. Lucy jumped in front of him. "Why are you leaving!?" she screamed. Natsu shoved past her and he mumbled something. Lucy fell to the ground, and started crying her eyes out. everyone else just sat in silence as they watched the pink haired Mage leave.

Natsu's POV:

I left the guild hall. I walked all the way to the cherry blossom tree field. I past them all and walked over to the little table I set up. it was covered with all the memories me and Lucy had. tears ran down my face, as I burned them. I grabbed the only thing I didn't burn, a brown bound scrapbook. I walked back to the city, and left magnolia.

DUH DUH DUUUUUHHH!! DON'T HATE ON ME. the story will have a longer chapters. But how'd ya like it? thus is my first fairytail fanfic, and my first fanfic.