7.

Fred slowly opened his eyes. Some of Hermione's hair tickled his face. He smiled then softly kissed her naked shoulder. She turned to face him and smiled.

  - Had a good night? she asked him in a sleepy voice.

  - Very good, I was sleeping with you.

  He smiled at her and gave her a little kiss. She sat on the bed and wiped her tired eyes.

  - I'm going to the bathroom, you can join Harrry in the diningroom if you want to, she said as she was picking up some clothes.

  - Can I join you? he said winking at her.

  She blushed and showed him her back, pretending to tidy her room. Fred got up, wrapped his arms around her waist and joined his hands on her belly.

  - Only joking, Mione.

  - I know...

  He made her face him and kissed her. Their kiss was full of passion and he lifted her up. Hermione, now sitting on her dresser, wrapped her arms around his neck. They stopped kissing, breathless. Fred pressed his forehead on Hermione's and closed his eyes.

  - Hermione...

  - Yes?

  - You know what?

  - What?

  - I think that... I'm in love with you.

  She smiled and tried hard not to blush.

  - Fred, I love you too.

***

  Harry was sitting at the long table, wondering why his best friend hadn't got up yet. He knew she was very tired, but she still used to get up earlier than him. Someone stopped his questions by knocking on the door. Harry went in the hall and saw that Ron was there. He opened to him then they sat in the livingroom. Ron quickly asked where Hermione was.

  - In her bedroom, she's still sleeping. I think she just doesn't want to get up, he joked.

  - Well, I'm going to wake her her up, said Ron, smiling.

  He climbed the staricase and slowly opened Hermione's door.

  - Hermioneeee, time to wake up!

  Ron suddenly stopped smiling when he saw Hermione hugging Fred. The girl's cheeks went pink and she released Ron's brother. Ronald couldn't believe his eyes.

  - Er, well, I understand now. I know why you told me our kiss was a mitake. Thanks, you two, he snapped.

  He left the room and slammed the door behind him. Harry saw his best friend was coming bavk and frowned : why did he look so angry?

  - Mate, you're okay?

  - Why didn't you tell me that my brother was upstairs...with her?!

  - Ron, calm down. I didn't know that Fred was here.

  - So you know that was Fred. HOW?! he shouted again.

  - Ron, please sit down and I'll explain.

  He listened to him and slumped in an armchair. Harry sat in front of him and told hiù about Fred and Hermione's relationship.

  - Why...why didn't anyone tell me?

  - Hermione wanted to keep it secret...she didn't want to hurt you, actually.

***

  Hermione was sitting on her bed, still crying in Fred's arms.

  - See! That's what I wanted to avoid, she said.

  - Mione, we would have said it to him anyway... He'll be okay soon...

  They heard footsteps. Hermione hoped that it was Harry, and not Ron, who was coming. To her great relief, Harry entered the room, looking a bit anxious. He looked at Hermione, then Fred.

  - Ron left, he said. He doesn't understand why you didn't want him to know about you two.

  - Harry, you know I don't want to hurt him...

  - I know that, Mione, but I think he just needs...time.

  She nodded ; Harry looked at Fred.

  - Can I talk to you?

  - Er, yes, of course.

  He got up, ruffled Hermione's hair then followed Harry in the corridor.

  - What is it, Harry?

  - It's about Hermione, he said slowly, looking very serious.

  - Yes?

  - She's like a sister to me, so... I guess I have to warn you : she's still weak, don't...play with her. She doesn't need a broken heart.

  - Harry, I've loved her for an entire year, and she finally noticed me. I'm not going to let her go easily, you know, he said, smiling.

  - Yes but... I know how you acted with girls at Hogwarts, like Angelina.

  - Why are you talking about Angie?

  - Well... Maybe Hermione has talked about you in our fifth year. I think she was a bit...jealous.

  - Really? Fred asked, smiling.

  - Yes, so, I'll just go, then. I'm going to the Burrow, if Hermione asks.

  - You're going there for my sister, aren't you?

  - Er, well, yes, Harry admitted, blushing a bit.

  - Don't hurt her, okay?

  - Never.