5.

Hermione woke up alone : Harry was already downstairs. She sat on her bed and tried to get up. She walked towards the door but she fell on the floor. She sat then breathed in and out. Harry heard the noise, so he ran to her bedroom.

- Mione !

He took her in his arms then helped her to go downstairs. She sat in the diningroom. Harry had cooked some eggs for breakfast. She took some tea then began to eat, and Harry sat in front of her.

- So, how are you ? he asked.

- I'm fine, don't worry. Thank you for the cooking, it's really good.

- Liar, he said, smiling.

- No, you really cooked well !

- I know that, but you're not fine.

She didn't deny that. Yes, she felt horrible. She smiled weakly and finished her eggs.

- I'm going to the Burrow this afternoon, you can stay here, he said. Kreacher will take care of you.

- You haven't freed him ?!

- Hermione...no, I haven't.

- The master has called Kreacher, said the house elf's voice when he Apparated in the diningroom.

- Yes, Kreacher. Can you take care of Hermione when I'm gone, please ?

- Yes, Master, Kreacher can do that. Does Miss Granger need something particular ?

Hermione was amazed, because she was used to Kreacher's insults against her blood.

- Thank you very much, Kreacher. It'll be alright, don't worry, she said.

- As you want, Miss Granger, call me if you need help.

He left the room with a 'Pop!'.

- He's really kind now ! Why ? she asked Harry.

- I don't know. Since Sirius died, he's like that. I think he...lost someone important, too. I also gave him the fake Horcrux. It belonged to his master, after all...

Hermione smiled to him : she knew it was still a bit difficult for him. The loss of his godfather had been horrible. Hermione sat in an armchair then Harry gave her a huge pile of books, then kissed her on the forehead before he left the house. She read "Hogwarts, A History" once more. Tears were rolling on her cheeks because thinking about the school was still difficult. She remembered how the castle had been destroyed, how her second home had been attacked. She remembered all the war's victims : Remus Lupin, her ancient teacher ; Nymphadora Tonks, a brilliant Auror ; Lavender Brown, Ron's ex girlfriend ; ... All these people had a family or friends. She got up to grab some tea in the kitchen. She was walking slowly, but once that she was in the kitchen, her legs couldn't hold her anymore. She sat on the floor and cried again. She hated feeling weak and useless.

- Kreacher ? she called in a weak voice.

The elf appeared in front of her with a "Pop!".

- What can I do, Miss Granger ?

- I'm really sorry to ask you that but...can you help me ? I can't get up...

- Of course, Miss Granger.

He took her hand and helped her. He wasn't a really strong support, but Hermione managed to sit in the sofa.

- Thank you very much, Kreacher.

- You're welcome, Miss Granger.

- Please ! You can call me Hermione, you know.

She smiled at him before he Disapparated. She laid on the sofa and closed her eyes. She was very tired, so she fell asleep immeditately. However, the noise of an opened door soon woke her up. She slowly sat and massaged her temples.