4.

- Mione !

  Fred hugged Hermione, who didn't really understand what was happening. She felt Fred's tears in his neck, so she put her hand on his back. Obviously, Ron chose this moment to wake up.

  - Hermione, you've woken up ! he said happily.

  Fred heard his brother, so he released her. He stepped away and she looked at him strangely. Ron took her into his arms and kissed her on the forehead. Hermione didn't make a move. She still had her horrible headache.

  - How are you Hermione ? Ron asked her.

  She didn't answer immediately and looked at Fred again.

  - Ron, I have to talk to you, she said, closing her eyes to reduce her pain.

  Fred understood they needed to be alone and walked away from them.

  - What is it, Hermione ?

  - What happened in the chamber of secrets...

  - Yes ?

  - It was a mistake. I'm sorry Ron but... I was happy because I thought everything was going to be alright and... I didn't think about what I was doing. I'm really sorry Ron, I shouldn't have done it.

  - Oh, I see. Well, I'll just go then, he said in a quivering voice. I'm really happy that you're...alive.

  He went to see Harry. Hermione was sad for him, but she couldn't pretend to love him ! She held her knees against her chest, her eyes still closed. Fred was still looking at her and he wasn't listening to George.

  - Fred, are you listening ?

  He looked at his brother and gave him a weak smile.

  - No, sorry Gred.

  George laughed a bit and put his hand on his twin's shoulder.

  - I was saying that you should go and talk to her. See ? She's alone now...

  Fred smiled.

  - Maybe she doesn't want me to stay with her...

  - Fred, stop joking and go. Look ! She's suffering, don't you see that ?

He joined an encouraging smile to his words. Fred walked towards Hermione and saw she was crying. He sat in front of her and put a hand on her cheek.

  - Mione ? You're alright ?

  She raised a pair of wet red eyes. She couldn't stop her tears.

  - Mione...what's wrong ? he asked while taking into to his arms.

  - It's...it's Ron, she cried. He...he kissed me and...and my head hurts...and my legs are so weak...

  - And you don't like him, do you ?

  - No...Fred, he's like a brother to me and...and I don't want him to be hurt !

  - It's OK, Mione, I'm sure he'll understand. I'll take care of you.

  - But, Fred, I don't want him to be sad... I told him that it was a mistake and...he looked so bad...

  - Hey, look at me, he said, holding her chin. You know my brother. He will be alright in a week, don't worry. You need to focus more on yourself right now.

  - You're sure ?

  - More than ever, he said smiling at her.

  She smiled back and Fred hugged her. Now that she knew about Fred liking her, she got weird. Fred's arms wrapped around her shoulders made her fell so good, but a thought hurt her : he was Ron's brother. She released Fred's neck and blushed a bit, making him smile. Fred started becoming blurred. She winked and he got normal again.

  - We're going home now, okay ?

  She nodded slowly and let him take her hand. He led her to the rest of the Weasley family. She was still to weak to walk, so Fred took her into his arms. He let her sit on a chair. Molly took her in a huge motherly hug and Arthur ruffled her hair. Ginny let tears of joy roll down her cheeks and Ron smiled weakly. Harry hugged her. Harry stayed a moment alone with his best friend to tell her what had happened while she was unconscious. He explained her how Neville had cut Nagini's head, and how he had seen his parents, Sirius and Remus in the Forbidden Forest. She hugged him once more, then they finally went to the Burrow.

  Molly gave them some soup, but nobody wanted to eat. Of course, Fred forced Hermione to eat. Molly and Arthur left first, then Ginny, then the twins. Percy, Charlie and Bill weren't staying at the Burrow this night. They were only Ron, Harry and Hermione downstairs.

  - Are you staying here ? Ron asked them.

  - No, I'm going to Sirius's house, now that it's safe again, Harry said. I think Mione is coming with me. What do you do Mione ?

  - I'll come with you, she answered, silently thanking him.

  They stayed there for a few minutes, talking about the time they spent at Hogwarts. Afterwards, Harry and Hermione appeared to the 12, Grimmauld Place. They entered the house quietly, trying to let the old Mrs Black sleep. Harry had to help Hermione : Appearing was very difficult for her. Once that they were in their bedroom, Hermione chose to sleep near his best friend. She knew she was going to have a nightmare, so she didn't want to sleep alone.

  - Harry ?

  - Hm ?

  - How did you know that I didn't want to stay there ?

  - It was obvious, Ron told me about your conversation, and I think Fred wouldn't have let you stay there alone, he laughed.

  - Thank you, she said. But how do you feel Harry ?

  - I finally feel like coming home.