𝖋 𝖔 𝖚 𝖗 𝖙 𝖊 𝖊 𝖓

Chapter 15

''What?! .. I mean, really?!'' Taehyung shocks.

''Yes, you'll be a father soon. Make sure she doesn't do too much work. Don't let her do heavy things.''

MiHye just came out of the room. She doesn't know anything yet.

''MiHye, you're pregnant! You're going to be a mom!'' Taehyung smiles happily.

MiHye widens her eyes after hearing the statement. She looks at the doctor, she wants the confirmation. The doctor's nod slowly.

I'm tearing up in the car after getting out of the clinic.

These words are separate, 'I' and 'you' but I don't have any idea how its turn 'we' now.

Taehyung hugs her.

''Thank you, MiHye'' he said.

''Follow the doctor instruction well from now on!'' Taehyung warns. She nods.

''One more, please forgives me for my attitude yesterday'' Taehyung asks for an apologist.

''I know you have problems. You can share with me instead; don't keep in your heart alone. That's no good anyway!'' MiHye said.

How can I share with you, MiHye?

Taehyung nod slowly. Taehyung drives the car heading to the home.

''So want to share anything?'' MiHye asks after they reach their home.

Taehyung shakes his head. ''Nope, it's settled now!'' Taehyung lied.

MiHye nodded. Naive.

Gosh!!

This's terrible! I'm late, again?!

Aish!! Why's Taehyung don't wake me up?!

Wait, is he left me?! MiHye glared at the clock.

It's 7.30 a.m

My class is around 8.00 a.m.

I have only 30 minutes more!

30 minutes is enough to go? No! Not enough! The traffic car! Omg!!

''Taehyung!!! Are you here'' MiHye shout out a load from their room. No answer?

Okay!! Good!! He leaves me! Damn!

MiHye dresses up and gets in the car to the school.

Once I arrived at the school after having the traffic jam, she is heading to the class. Who's the first period? Mr Mark! She sighs.

I'm lucky!!! He's not too hard to handle! Fuh! I enter the class and greet the teacher.

''You are late, again? I think the other teacher has talked and complaining about you'' Mr Mark talked.

'' I'm sorry, sir! I...'' MiHye tried to give an excuse.

''No need to give any reason because your reasons are not reasonable anyway, and you are wasting my time teaching. Sit'' he said.

MiHye smile.

''Yes, sir'' Amid the lesson, my phone vibrates sign of SMS, from Taehyung.

' Why are u coming to the school? I thought u caught a fever?'

Fever? Gosh, since when? I touch my neck to feel. Aahhh~ it's warm. I didn't realise it.

'I'll be worse if I stay at the home. Don't worry, I'll jump often! ;)'

'Don't do that!'

I ignore the message, definitely want to hear what Mr Mark is teaching.

''Hey~ let's go to the canteen. It's a break now, don't do the work now'' Kelvin asked.

''I'm...''

''She's with me, go and eat with your younger sister'' Taehyung interrupt.

Kelvin smile.

''Ni xiang le ma?( Do you think?) What I've told you? Did you consider it yet?''

''Just forget it, wo yi jing you le ta, na yang shi bu ke neng de.''(I have her, that way, it's impossible) Taehyung said.

'' My hope in you is high, man. Unfortunately!''

'' Hey! Why are you guys love to talk in the Chinese language when I'm here? I need to learn the language!'' MiHye said. MiHye's phone is vibrating.

'I'll b there 2morrow!'

It's from my friend!! My very great friend when I was in my old place. She'll be here? What's that supposed to means? She's here tomorrow?! I reply,

'For real?! You're going to my place?!'

Sent.

'Not just that, I'll study there too! We'll be a classmate!' I widen my eyes!

'Don't j0ke around! '

'No, I'm not!!!'

She'll be here?

Hahahaha, Jimin, she has a crush on you, so be careful! I smile.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XOXO,<3