Well...

• Dedicated to Bobby

 authors note: hey this is my first boyxboy oneshot inspired by my friend so enjoy and haters don't comment thanks and once again enjoy...

 Alec-

I looked up suddenly, my heart beat accelerated as I felt his presence.

"The usual please"

That voice...'His.' I'd recognize his voice anywhere, I spun around and there he was, cute coffee 10:15am sharp without fail. Pale and gleaming, hair shinning under the fluorescent light, seeing him standing there looking all disarray and sexy as hell.

Then came the usual shot of lust that normally shivered through me when looking at him,

raping him with my eyes, I took in every bit of him, he had chocolate brown hair, huge hypnotizing hazel eyes and a body that made the alpha in me just want to shove him into the nearest vacant restroom and devour him. 

Trying to stow my alpha at bay I took a sip of bitter coffee and continued to stare....

Bobbie-

"Don't look! Don't look!" I mumbled to myself over and over as I saw the hottest guy at table eight. Man was he hot. Heading towards the counter I ordered my usual, jeez I always felt like death in the morning without my coffee fix. Sighing I leant against the counter my wandering over the crowds, until they locked on tall dark and handsome. Wow! His eyes were intense, I suddenly felt naked despite my layers of clothing cause let's face it England is to damn cold! I shuddered involuntarily OK advert your eyes! I willed myself, now...Look away! Awww hell... Just one more glance....

Tipping my head forward I peeked through my fringe at the sex god, to see him leaning forward on the table head in hands smirking at me! 

"Order up!" 

My coffee was ready, snapping me out of my trance from Mr Hottie. "Huh...What? Oh...Thanks" I mumbled taking my coffee and heading towards the exit, but not without one last look at sexy beastOh. My. God. I could see the muscles through his white shirt stretching it across his chest. Sooo hot! Sooo yummy! I wanted to run my fingers up and down his chest. Shit! He was staring at me intently again, breaking the contact I turned my back on him and practically ran out of Starbucks. 

Alec- 

I watched him run out like his pants were on fire, which could've been totally true, I mean he looking smoking hot in those jeans. Plus I’m pretty sure I could have helped put out that fire with my hose, I mean I was loaded and ready to go. (Just point and shoot right?) I couldn't wait to make him 'mine'. My inner wolf growled in excitement as I pictured holding him in my arms.

Mine...all mine.

I shake the thought away, chugging down the rest of my coffee and heading out. Glancing back at the spot where fire hazard had been before taking off, I let out a breath I hadn't realize I'd been holding. Breathing in my senses were on fire his scent was enough to drive me insane. I couldn’t stand it anymore this aching loneliness after abandoning my pack and going rouge I couldn’t stay there not after what I am, and what I did there was no way I could still be alpha after that; yet that all that didn’t matter as long as one person was still by my side...One guy in particular.