Chapter 25 : Cold

Zacznij od początku

But you couldn't stand anymore so after you took a bath in the morning, you sat on my bed and tapped his contact number to call him.

Surprisingly, he immediately picked it up.

"Y--yeob--yeoboseyo??" you stuttered.

"You better have something really important to say because I'm very busy right now," he said coldly.

"Well I actually don't have anything important to talk about but--"

"Then don't call me," he cut you and ended the call.

Did I do something wrong? Did I do something that made him really mad at me?

You were about to cry but you tried to hold it. You can't cry, maybe he's just being sensitive these days.

---

Two weeks of school has passed and today's Friday. You were about to reach your house, when you accidentally saw a familiar guy standing in front of your house.

"Baekhyun?" you muttered.

You frowned and immediately turned away.

Last week, you've been texting and calling him, but everytime you talked he just cutted you and said that he was busy, or he ignored every single thing of your texts. However, since this week, you decided to shut up and let him had his own time.

But yesterday, he passed his limits.

Flashback

"Oppa I know that you're busy, but can you talk to me just for a minute? Really, just one minute," you started a call because you had something very important to talk about.

"I told you th--"

"I haven't talk to you for days and I don't mind about it. But I got something really important to say," you cut him because you were scared that he would end the call again.

"Stop bothering me," he said, which made you speechless.

"What? So I'm a bother to you?"

"Yes that's why stop calling me and just date that stupid Doyoung because I'm tired of it already!" he yelled.

After he yelled at you, you felt like the whole world just stopped and all the words that came out of your mouth became a whisper, "Okay, I'll not bother you again."

He didn't say anything after that and just ended the call. You dropped your phone and stared blankly at the floor.

End of flashback

"Y/N!" you heard him called you.

Why did he have to see me?

You didn't stop, instead you fastened your speed and ran away.

"Y/N wait up!" you could hear his footsteps behind.

He was faster than you so he grabbed your wrist and turned you around to face him.

"What? What do you want?" you asked, with our realizing tears that you've been holding for weeks dropped one by one.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

"Sorry?! You acted cold without any reason to me and ignored me for weeks! But do you know? I keep on thinking that you might be tired so I didn't bother you again! I miss you so much but I tried to hold myself not talking to you! I tried to think positive! BUT YOU YELLED AT ME YESTERDAY TELLING ME TO DATE HIM!!" you shouted as tears didn't stop running down your cheeks.

He panicked after seeing your reaction and held your hands.

"I'm sorry for yesterday, I didn't mean to--"

"THEN EXPLAIN THE WHOLE THING TO ME!! Explain why you acted cold to me in the first place, explain why you ignored me, explain what do you mean with your last sentence yesterday and explain why you decided to talk to me right now!" you cut him.

"I can't.. I can't explain it," he looked down, releasing your hands.

"I'm still nice that I still want to hear out your reasons. Usually people wouldn't want to know reasons. But now, you said that you can't explain it," you said.

"I'll explain it, when I sort things out already," he said, looking at you.

"I feel like I want to slap you, hit you and leave you, but I can't, because I love you too much," you said softly.

Baekhyun's POV

I stared at her as tears stared forming in my eyes.

I'm sorry.. for hurting you this much.

"I promise, I'll explain to you the whole thing one day," I said and pulled her into a hug.

Surprisingly, she hugged me and tightened her grip on my shirt. But I frowned when I heard her coughing continuously. I wanted to break the hug and she held my shirt tightly.

"Y/N? You okay?" I asked, looking at her but I couldn't see her face since it was buried on my chest.

"Promise me, after I break the hug, you won't look at me and you will run away from here. Don't look back and just go," she said as I frowned.

"What? Why?"

"Just go," she said as she slowly released her grip.

I did what she said. I turned around without looking at her. But before I even took a step forward, I felt something wet on my shirt. I looked down and saw blood on my white shirt. I widened my eyes and turned to face her.

She was covering her mouth while coughing continuously. I held her hand that covered her mouth and pulled it. I could see her widening her eyes. As soon as I put her hand down, I could see blood all around her lips. I'm sure that my heart stopped beating for a few seconds.

"Y/N?! Are you alright? Why are you coughing out blood?!" I asked as I was panicked.

"I told you not to turn back," she said weakly and closed her eyes.

She was about to fall when I quickly grabbed her arms to prevent her from falling. She fell unconscious.

"Y/N?! Y/N?!" I kept on calling her name and shook her body several times.

I decided to piggyback her and ran to the nearest hospital.

Please be okay! Please.. don't leave me..

Author's Note:
What do you think happened to Y/N? How will Baek react when he finds out what's actually happening? Please keep reading, vote and comment! Thank you so much! 😊