𝖘 𝖊 𝖛 𝖊 𝖓

Chapter 8

"Mihye, wake up or we will be late for school." Mihye yawns and opens her eyes slowly.

Taehyung kisses her cheek.

"What's time now?" MiHye asked.

"One hour to go."

"Let me slept more. Please." she ignores Teahyung.

"Come on babe, wake up." Teahyung immediately shakes her body.

"Hope you will make it, bro" my classmate, Sara said to the boy. I don't know what they talk about. I just heard it inconvenient.

"Sure, Sara"

"Babe, what are you thinking?" Taehyung asked, suddenly.

I don't know why I'm so tired now. I just groan, and want to say,

"Nothing.." All of sudden, I saw Mrs Lee is coming to our class.

"Settle down class" Mrs Lee gave a warning.

The president stands up.

"Attention class, bow," he said.

"Good morning, okay now, for I want to ask you all about.." Mrs Lee doesn't finish her sentence because she'd been interrupted by another teacher that I didn't know.

"Excuse me Mrs Lee; Can I talk to you for a while? I'll wait outside." I saw Mrs Lee turn her body to the door and walk outside the classroom.

"I want to introduce you, the new student from Singapore, has been transferred here yesterday. Please introduce yourself?" Mrs Lee gives a space for the boy to speak.

"Hello, I'm Kelvin from Singapore. I'd transfer to this school because of my dad's work here. Please be nice to me!" he bows.

"Have a seat next to MiHye, Kelvin. Sara, please move your place beside Jason.

"Okay, today's class I want you to do the presentation about the experiment that I gave you before and make an article for that. Most important, find the sync to relate the experiment. Any question?" Mrs Lee asked Suddenly the boy beside me raises his hands.

"How about me?" he asked.

"I forget about you, Kelvin. Sorry. MiHye, I want you to explain to him after this lesson. He's with you" Mrs Lee smile.

"Sure," MiHye give a response.

"Hahaha, yeah that's right. I have experienced that too!!" MiHye laughs at Kelvin.

"You too? Whoa! So, where is the venue you going to take me to now? We're still going to discuss Mrs Lee's class experiment, right?" Kelvin asked.

"Oh, that's right! I'm about going to forget it." MiHye laughs.

It's that so? Joking around, like hell!

I felt my eyes going to burn right now.

This's totally...

Damn!!!

Taehyung goes to MiHye. So want to play with me? Making me wait like an idiot boy at the car?

"Ha.Ha.Ha. So, you guys think with a laugh you can settle this discussion? MiHye, I'm waiting for you 30 minutes ago, how do you think I felt right now? Am I suppose to happy and smile?" Taehyung said with the cheer spirit.

Mihye widen her eyes,

"What?! Are you waiting for me? I thought you are going back since I told you I'm going to stay back for a minute." MiHye reply.

"So do you expect me to go home without you?" Taehyung said.

"Taehyung, I'm so sorry," MiHye asks for an apology.

"What are you.." Taehyung's sentence suddenly stops by Kelvin's sentences.

"Whhooo, what's this? Hey bro, chill man!" Kelvin said.

Teahyung takes a look at him.

"You want to play with me?" Taehyung asked.

"What? shenme yi si la?" (What do you mean?) asked Kelvin.

Taehyung smirks. He shakes his head.

"So, mixed blood, mix parents. Don't mess with me, boy. Ta shi wo de nu pengyou. (She's my girlfriend). Don't you dare to play around. I can read and see in your eyes. Ni keyi ming bai ma? ( Do you understand me?). Taehyung warns him.

"How about I mess with you? Wasn't it going to be fun? Zhen de hao bang, dui bu dui?( Extremely fun, is it right?)"

Asked Kelvin, smiles.

Taehyung's eyes are getting small and said,

"Tai hao le,(how great), continue with your attitude while you can, na ge , ni zhen de zhi dao wo he xiang wo.(then, you will know who I am and think about me.)"

"So, watch out."Taehyung answers.

"Wait, what's going on right now? Sorry, I don't understand the Chinese language. Can anybody explain to me?" MiHye asked, confuse.

Taehyung smile.

" Ta shi wo de hao pengyou, soon. (He will be my good good good friend, soon). MiHye, I'm going to waiting for you in the car. Make it fast, please" Taehyung said.

"It's going to be fun now" Kelvin smirks.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry for the language that bothers you but, I mixed the Chinese language because I'm currently learning that. So, if I was wrong please comment down there~

Sorry for short~