She's still considering us...
She's such a kind person...

"It's about...umm...how do we say this?"
      Jisoo start pressing her arms in nervous.

"We shouldn't really telling you these, and as your friends, we can't let something happen to you because of us telling it."
     That's what Jisoo said.
And both of me and Chaeyoung nodded in agreement.

Jennie creased her forehead.

"Okay, umm. You said there's such a reason, yes there are and all of those? We can't tell all of those to you. You need to remember things and go find it by yourself."
      Jisoo answered in response.

But that only made Jennie more angry.

"J-Jennie, please. Understand us. You'll able to find it as long as your memories would go back."
     Jisoo started grabbing Jennie's forearm while me and Chaeyoung was trying to pull Jisoo backwards.

Just then, Jennie pulled her arms and spoke....

"Why don't you tell me, so, I could be aware of everything?"
      Jennie's tone became the most serious tone. She showed her poker reaction and asked us.

Then Jisoo sighed that made me and Chaeyoung looked to each other and sighed as well.

"It is...because if se tell you, your parents might pull you off from the group. Once you remembered everything, your parents will set you into a arranged marriage. And, the one that kidnapps you isn't really your parent's employee from the past, he is your parents rival in business and he can torture you again...we're...afraid that you'll.remember everythig, we're afraid of losing you. We almost lose you that night."
       Our eyes get watery excpet Jennie.
She's confused but in seconds, she hugged us.

"Jeosong habnida."
     We apologized and Jenie's response was to tap our back and answered...

"I knew it, it have deep reasons."
       She comoforted us as we cried in her shoulders.

Then she pulled from her hug and smiled at us.

"Then, no one should know that you told me."
      It was her command.
And we all nodded.

Then we head back to the dorm when the sun is down already.

As we entered the door...

All boys are looking at us.

"Jennie."
     Taehyung immediately run unto Jennie and hugged her tight with teary eyes.

"Where have you been? You're gome by whole day. We almost report that you're missing."
      With worry and frustration, Jin asked looking at Jisoo.

"Ayie, oppa. We talked to Jennie-unnie that's why we tooknthe whole day as bonding. You're so worried about Jisoo-unnie, it's ahowing through your face."
     I teased while Chaeyoung's smirking and chuckling.

"Mwo? They even hugged."
     Jin pointed Taeyung and Jennie and as they noticed everyone's looking at them, they aparted.

"Exactly, what are you two now?"
     Jimin asked.

"HYUNG! Why are you hugging noona?"
      Jungkook widened his eyes to Taehyung that made me laugh.

"Admit everything, we know everything though."
       Jin set his poker face and the two reacted like they are shocked with electricity.

"M-Mwo? Since...when?"
       Taehyung asked.

"Whenever you two are talking and the door isn't locked, we are sitting outside your door and ovehearing everything. Should we say opps for that?"
      Savagely...Jisoo answered.

"MWO!?"
     Jennie and Taehyung excliamely reacted.

"Ne!"
     We all nodded and answered.

"...then, the boys should confess.their.love as well. Jin-hyung to Jisoo, Jimin to Chaeyoung and Jungkook to Lisa."
      Taehyung oppa suddenly spoke out.

"Mwo? Hahaha, jinja? What are you just saying now?"
     Jin oppa defended.

"Haish, don't hide it. You even kept one kilo of marinated chicken on the fridge and you planned to give it to her."
      Taehyung oppa answered.

"It was him, so say that we have as well."
      Jimin answered trying to avoid looking at Chaeyoung.

"You as well, you're trying to learn how to make tiramisu and you thinked giving it to her with a perfect taste would make her admire you."
     Taehyung oppa smirked.

"And Jungkook, didn't you bought several of perfumes and cosmetics decorsting those in a basket and planned to give Lisa?"
    I was shocked, my expression is a mixed of shock and excitement.

- Taehyung's

After dissing everyone, I dragged Jennie to our room. We both smirked at everyone aand laughed as we entered our room.

"This night would be a night of confession for them."
    I spoke and smiled at Jennie.
.......

END OF CHAPTER

NOTE:    Annyeong yeorubun! Sorry for the late update, I went busy the past two days. I need to do assignments first, of course.

Thank you for those who are voting.
Really, I appreciate those. Kamsahabnida!

But, by the way, how's the story?
Leave comments if you have some opinions or reactions about the story.

And one more!

August 29, 2017 NOTE:
     I wont be able to update another chapter this evening, but I'll update two or three chapters tomorrow.