XXVIII. MOVING IN, MOVING ON

Start from the beginning

At this, the teenager gave her a sympathetic look, "Andromeda, she gets being a Mtamorphmagus from you. I think it's a pretty clear sign she's your daughter."

Andromeda gave her a grateful look, seeing the toast pop up and bringing them onto the other plates. "Thank you, Remelda," then she buttered the toast, "What time are you supposed to be over there?"

Both of them knew what the woman was referring to, so Remelda answered it, "Around noon, maybe later. Sirius said they would order pizza once all the furniture was in their place."

"What about Lily's?"

Remelda shrugged, "I don't know. It's probably the same deal."

The woman poured orange juice into three different cups, "And how long will you be staying?"

"Two weeks, probably," Remelda took a sip of her own drink, "Just to help them settle in. I know I'll be back for the week before school starts again."

"Right...school," Andromeda muttered to herself before looking at her cousin, "Are you sure you don't wanna transfer?"

"What good will that do? Once they know who I am I'll just be isolated again. But it's fine, I'll be fine, so don't worry about it."

Andromeda sighed, "Even though you say that, I'm not gonna stop. I remember how it was for me after everyone found it...I don't want that to happen to you."

Remelda shook her head, "It won't even matter if it does. I'll be fine, I've gotten to use to how everyone acts. Really, I'll be fine."

"If you say so," Andromeda muttered again before smiling sweetly to Remelda, "Would you be dear and get Dora for me?"

"Of course," she stood up from her seat at the table and went into the living room, seeing the small child on the floor staring up the TV with such wonder. She bent down, smiling at the child, "Come on, Nymphie, we gotta go eat breakfast."

The small child frowned, "But I wanna watch Scooby!"

She sighed, "I know, and it'll still be on once you finish your food. Plus, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to still watch it from the kitchen."

"Really?" Nymphadora's eyes lit up so brightly, and once Remelda nodded, she stood up, racing to the kitchen. "Come on!"

Remelda stood up back, watching the child run and smiled. The happiness in her eyes...it was a happiness she knew was never seen in hers as a child. It was never allowed for her happiness didn't come from the 'joys' her parents gave her.

She returned to the kitchen to see Nymphadora already sitting at the table with a plate in front of her next to the seat Remelda was in. This was nice. This was family.

"That's the last box," Sirius let out a huge sigh as he placed the object on the ground.

Remelda, who was in the kitchen already unpacking the dishes since they claimed she couldn't help with the boxes, looked at her brother with such excitement. "Pizza time?"

He nodded but said, "I don't see why you're so excited. I mean, it's pizza and amazing, but I just don't get it."

"Maybe it's because I've never had this greatness called pizza before," Remelda sarcastically said, seeing her brother freeze and turn to her with a look of sorrow. She just cracked a smile, "It's alright, Sirius, just order the pizza. I wanna try it."