On my way there I make a stop by Chick-Fil-A , got some food for myself and decide to get baby girl something. I hope her picky ass eat this shit or else we really gonna have some problems.

Pulling up at the school I see kids coming out the building. I stayed in the car looking through the crowd seeing if I spot Xena amongst them. I ain't feel like getting out and looking for her ass.

I look at the exit door by the side of the building spotting her. She was talking to some nígga and some girls. I know she wasn't expecting me here so I shoot her a quick text.

Princess👸: who's that nigga u got all up in ya face? 🤔

She reach in her pocket pulling out her phone. I can tell she was frowning up her face after reading the text.

Xena

School was out early cause of the Halloween party later and I was with Janelle, Martina and Tyrell. To avoid the crowd at the front entrance we walk through the side door exit. Standing out front we talk about plans for how we was getting to the party.

None of us drive so we plan to meet by the train station so we all will travel together. It'll be less work trying to find each other in the party that way.

Feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket I took it out to see a text from August.

Daddy A 😛💦🍆: who's that nigga u got all up in ya face? 🤔

Confused I looked around to see if I seen him or his car. I been kinda blowing him off whenever he ask to see me so I was nervous as hell.

Me: there's no nigga in my face, what are you talking about?

Daddy A 😛💦🍆: yo dead ass don't play fücking stupid with me. Who's that nigga standing next to u in da fucking black shirt.

Me: oohhh that nigga lol. relax that's just my friend Tyrell 🙄🙄 you stalking me now?

Daddy A 😛💦🍆: fück outta here. I'm across the street from the entrance bring ya ass over here.

Looking across the street sure enough his car was parked there. "Bítch who you texting?" Janelle said.

"You should know it is once you see that stupid ass grin on her face" Martina chimed in.

"Business get y'all some.. anyways I gotta go... umm... my sister need the house keys she forgot hers" I said walking off but these little bitches was right behind me.

Stopping i turned and look at them "umm where y'all going?"

"Wherever you going cause that was the lamest lie I ever heard" Martina said laughing.

"Whatever" only Janelle and Martina knew I was talking to August. I honestly wanted to keep it that way. Tyrell didn't know anything about it and I definitely wasn't saying anything to Shanique. That girl can't hold water.

Feeling the phone dinged in my hand I looked down to see another text from him.

Daddy A 😛💦🍆: hurry da fuck up I don't got all day and tell ya nosy ass friends to stay da fuck where they at.