#777 - Speak My Name [Yoongi] 21+

This oneshot was selected by & dedicated to Yoongi Biased 

I ran through the door, knowing that I only had a few minutes to spare

I ran through the door, knowing that I only had a few minutes to spare. I was out of breath but thankfully there were very few customers at this hour. My favourite co-worker was stood behind the bar, watching me with an amused look on his face as he set up a few of the coffee machines. I quickly dumped my bag out the back before joining Yoongi behind the bar. I turned to him, a smile on my face. I loved nothing more than winding him up. He always bit so easily. 

"Hey Doofus." I smiled as I pulled on my apron, fixing my name badge. Yoongi rolled his eyes, arranging the cups on the sideboard after he'd rinsed them. 

"My name is Yoongi, Y/N." He drawled in a bored tone, the same conversation we had every morning. We'd been working together for two years now and I'd never called him Yoongi. 

"Doofus suits you more though." I smirked. "Min Doofus." I dodged his hand as he tried to shove me, smacking his lips loudly in displeasure. 

"It's only Wednesday and I've already been Min Dopey, Min Sparklepants and Min Doofus...So which one is it?" He asked. I couldn't respond to him as a customer had approached the counter. 

"Don't ruin my creative process." I laughed as I made the customer's order. "I'm already deep in my thought process for tomorrow's name." He shook his head at me. 

"Creative process, my ass." He grumbled behind me before he headed through to the back. I concealed a giggle as I finished serving the customer. The rest of the shift went by fairly quickly, the customers picking up as the day progressed. As the day wound down, I grabbed my bag, draping it over my shoulder as Yoongi pulled on his backpack. 

"Catch you tomorrow, Min Doofus!" I called to him before running out of the front door, leaving him to lock up. A few days had passed and Yoongi had taken on the names 'Min Wassack' and 'Moaning Min'. I skipped into the cafe on Saturday, excited for my day off tomorrow. Yoongi tried to hide his smile. 

"Good morning, Yoongster!" I chirped. Yoongi raised an eyebrow as I pulled on my apron. "What?" 

"That was the closest you've ever come to calling me by my actual name. I'm in a state of shock." He held onto his heart mockingly. I flicked him with my tea towel, right on his butt. 

"The boss is coming in today, so less of the flirting, you!" I mocked him back. He laughed loudly, flicking his hair out of his face. 

"You're joking, right?" He asked. A smirk wrapped around my face as I moved to grab something from beside Yoongi, making sure to graze myself against the back of him. He tensed up in front of me, his head turning rapidly as he eyed me, suspiciously. "Yah!" He protested, moving himself away from me. I looked at him, wide-eyed and innocent, acting as though I had no idea what his problem was. 

"Sorry Yoongster. I'll try and keep my distance." I smirked, keeping my head down. My game for the day was decided.