#987 - You Left The Door Open [Yoongi] 21+

Hey guys - just a side note!

I'm opening up the 1000 themes once more! If you'd like to choose a number, member & 21+ or not - please leave a comment or send me a message. Let's get these 1000 one-shots done once and for all! 

This one-shot was selected by and is dedicated to Vanessa M. 

I pulled my coat a little tighter around myself as the wind continued its assault on myself and the people around me as the car door was opened. I really could not be bothered today but I'd learned quickly that in my occupation, you had to be bothered no matter how you felt, otherwise you wouldn't make it. 

Crowds of people were gathered on either side of the walkway that led up to the door as I took my first tentative step out of the car. Security was instantly at my side as my Manager led the way into the building. The screams were instantaneous as people called my name and waved various items of merchandise at me. I felt the smile crackle across my face immediately, I always had time for the fans. 

Unfortunately, my security was quick to usher me inside. You could never be too careful. I'd been grabbed, pulled and even bitten, yes bitten, by various 'fans' before. It was crazy how 1% could ruin things for the majority. 

"Let's see." My Manager was stood in the hallway, looking at his watch. "You have around two hours to yourself before you're needed in hair and makeup." I nodded my head, looking at my own watch and then back to my Manager. "I'll show you to your room." 

I was due to appear on a chatshow later that night to promote my newest film. I'd be appearing alongside my co-star, a famous chef, and a music producer. Thankfully the studio was attached to a hotel so I didn't have to travel too far or through too many crowds to get to and from the interview. My Manager led me to the door of my hotel room making me promise to be ready to place myself at the stylist's mercy in approximately one hour and forty-seven minutes. I agreed before closing the door over behind me and taking a deep breath with my eyes closed. 

This was my favourite point of any day. I loved nothing more than being free to just laze around with my own thoughts without having to think too much about anything at all. I had learned to never take a moment for granted, to enjoy every passing second that I was given in my own company with peace and quiet. I span around, anticipating finding the bed and planting myself down on it. My brow furrowed as I caught sight of a bouquet of flowers placed on the kitchen countertop. I studied them, looking for a tag or any information. I frowned as I noticed they were completely bare which was rather unusual considering. 

Tulips. Tulips of every colour imaginable. My favourite flower. 

It was definitely strange that someone had gone to such lengths to give me such a personal gift without placing any indication of themselves upon said gift. I placed my face against them for a moment, letting their scent wash over me as I closed my eyes. 

The smell took me back. Way back. Further than I'd like to go. 

Once I'd given my head a shake, I kicked off my shoes and padded through to the living area of the room. Throwing myself down on the couch, I ran my hands over my face as I sank into the fabric. I closed my eyes as I allowed myself to run over what I was planning to say and what I was allowed to say. I must have bored myself, sleep hastily descending. 

A gentle breeze that snuck in through the slightly ajar window made my fine hairs stand up on end, waking me from my slumber.

He's lying close to me so the breeze doesn't matter. All that I can feel is his warmth, radiating through me. I take a moment to figure out whether the warm comes from our natural body heat or from our desire for one another before I realise that it doesn't really matter either.