Chapter 10

Sehun's POV

At this hour, I should be in that gallery but I think I need some time to clear my mind so I've decided not to go.

Yes, I need that Luhan from the gallery to let my thoughts out but he won't respond and understand me anyways.

And besides, I'm also tired so here I am, sitting in front of my study table, with a sheet of oslo and a pencil on my hand.

I tried to relax my mind by drawing but I always end up with a sketch of Luhan's smiling face.

And with that he again crossed my mind and a river of questions and thoughts about him started to flow.

Then I just decided to sleep so I flopped onto my soft bed and started to stare at the white ceiling of my room.

It can help me blank my mind till I shut my eyes.

Luhan's POV

Everything is ready but I think I'm not complete.

There's something missing within me. I guess this is the effect of Sehun's absence last night. But I should start to forget about him, because today is the day where I will start my new life.

I'm currently waiting for the beautiful dawn so I can stretch every single muscle and bones inside my body.

After waiting for another five minutes, I can barely feel wind and everything.

I firstly stretch my fingers and started to move my arms.

Extending them to push the glass door of the glassware where I'm currently in.

I slowly take my first step out of the coffin-like thing and starts to walk towards our house.

I twist the knob and push the door open.

There, I saw master sitting on one of the sofa comfortably, and watching some early news while sipping his hot coffee.

"Good morning." I greeted and to also inform him that I'm here.

"Oi Luhan. Good morning. Grab some toast there. Its more delicious if you have it warm." He continuously said then gave an angelic smile.

After he said those lines, he turn again his attention to the television.

So I just did what he said. I grab a toast and made a coffee for myself.

After eating my breakfast, I did my daily rituals.

Bath, toothbrush and everything. Then I went to where master is. In the kitchen.

Preparing some sandwiches and heavy meals on our way to our new home.

"I'll do that." I volunteer in doing the meals.

"No, its fine. I'm almost done anyway. Just hand me the lunch bag." He said pointing the green bag.

"Here." Then I gave him.

"Thanks."

Sehun's POV

I was woken up by the sun's rays.

I got up on my feet and did my daily things.

After preparing myself, I glance at my phone to check time.

7:00 am. I hope that guy was lying about you, Luhan, leaving without saying anything.

I rushed outside. Wait for a cab till I finally got one.

"To the art gallery mister. Double your speed." I commanded.

"We'll get caught if we do that." He calmly said.

"Just. Drive. Now." I commanded for the second time. But this time, its in an intense tone that's why he drove so fast that within just a minute, we reached the place.

I immediately got out of the cab.

"Oi! Where's your money?" He said gesturing his hands, waiting for the payment.

"Run the meter! I'll be back in just a minute!" I yelled then run towards Luhan's house.

I knocked, or more like I bang on the door. Making loud noise but no one seems to hear me.

I take aback and it caused me to hit something.

F*ck! Shit! Just... SHIT!

Its a written signboard; House for sale.

---

A/n: Happy Birthday to my beloved Luhan! Saranghae oppa! <3 :3

P L E A S E  R E A D

TO ALL PH READERS..

GUMAWA PO AKO NG BAGONG STORY.. "MY CONTRACT ANGEL" PATAPOS NA PO KASI ITONG IILWLB... SO... P L E A S E  R E A D  P O  C H I N G U S !  saranghamnida!