Chapter 11

Sehun's POV

I ran again towards the cab. I got in and immediately commanded the driver.

"Do you know any near bus station around here?" I asked while catching my breath.

"Yes. I--" I cutted his words and say, "Just drive me there. NOW."

He started the engine and drove off so fast.

He stopped where some enormous buses were parked.

I handed him the money and immediately got my butt out of the cab.

Looking left and right, running, asking.

Repeating those steps for the thousandth time.

I tap the shoulder of the guy in front of me. He looks kind of mysterious to me. He wore a sunglasses and a cap.

But anyways, I still asked. "Umm... Mister, have you seen a guy with brown hair and his height were just like yours... and he somewhat looked like a girl? Have y--" I was cutted when he immediately answer.

"No." As short as that. But his voice seems so familiar.

"Oi Luhan. Hand me the bag." My gaze suddenly turn to the guy with blonde hair. He was looking at the guy in front of me.

It was his Hyung!

Then I turn again my attention to the guy with sunglasses but... He was gone already!!

Then I looked around. I saw someone running. Its Luhan.

"L-Luhan!! Wait!!" I shouted from the top of my lungs.

Luhan's POV

After I bought the bus tickets, I arranged our bags.

I was busy handing our stuffs to master when someone tapped my shoulder.

I slightly turn my head to see that someone.

My eyes suddenly widen like D.O's. It was Sehun.

What the f*ck is he doing here?!

"Umm... Mister, have you seen a guy with brown hair and his height were just like yours... and he somewhat looked like a girl? Have y--" He don't seem to recognize me that's why he's asking me that way. And he's looking for me? I cutted his hurtful words.

He could rather say manly than looked like a girl.

"No." I answered shortly.

I thought I finished handing the bags to master that's why I took my first step in to the bus but then, "Oi Luhan. Hand me the bag." Maaaasteeeer!!!

Shit!!!

I saw Sehun's face. He looked confused. So I took that chance to run.

Hana. Dul. Set! RUUUUUUUN!!!

I run as fast as I could.

Run...

Run...

Run...

But...

Someone grabbed me by my arm.

I faced him with a forced smile on my face.

"Oh! H-Hi Se-Sehun!" I greeted him.

But he didn't greet me back instead he just stares deeply right through my eyes and his grip is getting tighter.

"Ah... I-I gotta g-go. M-my..." I paused when I saw our bus leaving.

"MY BUS!" I shouted. Nooooooo!!!!

I tried to remove Sehun's hand from my arm but I can't.

He just plainly stand there. Looking straight at me with his blank face. I don't know what's running in his mind right now. I can't read his thoughts.

"L-let g--" I was cutted by his sudden action.

All I know is that, my face was buried in his chest.

He hugged me so tight in his arms. He locked me within his embrace.