Chapter 10 - The day that we met

Jack's P.O.V.

When I was exploring the world I felt tired so I rested at the North Mountain because it was snowing. I also don't know why is it snowing because today is summer but I didn't mind it and I continued to rest until I heard someone singing. I flew up to see who was singing in this stormy weather and I saw a girl with plantinum blonde hair, pale skin and she has a crown on her head which means she is a Queen. I listened to her song and she threw her gloves then she created snowflakes from her hand- Wait a second.... Does this means that she has powers of ice?! We have the same powers!!!!

I continued to follow her and she created a snowman ⛄ and the snowman followed her and when she was at the edge of the mountain, she created stairs made of snow and when she stepped on it the snow became ice so she continued to created staircases until she was now on the other mountain "Wow I never knew that she could do that" I whispered to myself and she stomped her feet and a huge snowflake formed on the ground and she pulled it up and created walls on the second floor so I quickly got inside of the castle and I was walking on the first floor and she had a wonderful voice "She is very talented" I said to myself but suddenly...

"Who are you?!" The girl asked and her hands were ready to shoot me with her powers "Woah Calm down I won't hurt you" I said as I raised my hand with my staff as a surrender "Wait... You can see me?" I asked as I put my hand down "Of course I do!" she yelled. She actually sees me! It means that she believed in me! I thought only Jamie and his friends believed in me but also her! I'm so happy!!!!

Elsa's P.O.V.

I was singing and I also created a snowman and I called him 'Olaf'. I also made an Ice castle and when I was done singing I explored my ice castle on the second floor and when I was going downstairs "She is very talented" I heard a man's voice and I was wondering How could he get inside my ice castle and if I was walking on the cold weather then he is also walking on the cold weather but the cold never bothered me and I think the cold never bothered him too or not.

"Who are you?!" I asked and my hands are already prepared to shoot an ice at him if he will attack me "Woah calm down I won't hurt you" the man said as he raised his hands and he was holding long stick, I think it was a staff "Wait... you can see me?" he asked and he put down his hands "Of course I do!" I yelled at him and I also put my arms down "Wait a minute... Are you holding a staff?" I asked "Yeah this is my partner" he said "Are you.... Jack Frost?!" I asked "Yes I am! I am Jack Frost!" Jack said happily and he was flying.

I really don't know what is the face of Jack Frost before because my mother only told me that he was holding a staff and it is really him! I was happy because I really met Jack Frost! But I am also angry because why did he came today? I was waiting for him when I was young but he never came and now that I am not waiting for him and he came!

My happy face became sad "Are you Okay?" Jack asked "No! I'm not Okay!" I shouted "What did I do?" he asked confused "What did you do? Well you did something!" I shouted again as spikes were formed on the wall "What?" he asked again "When I was young, I was waiting for you to help me control my powers but you never came! And when I was 15 my parents died and I can't talk to my sister because I might hurt her again with my powers and I was still waiting for you!

When I was 18 I was crowned to be a queen and I didn't controled my powers so they know that I have powers and they even called me a monster! Yeah they called me a monster because of my powers so I left the kingdom and now I lived here and I was not waiting for you anymore because everything that I have was all gone" I said and tears ran down on my face and the spikes on the wall became lesser "Sorry, I'm so sorry but I didn't know that you are waiting for me" he said and came near me "Get away from me! I might hurt you" I shouted because I might hurt another person and the spikes became worse.