Chapter 9 - Coronation Day

-3 Years Passed-

Anna (15 years old) P.O.V.

Last night I slept late and this morning, someone knocked the door "Princess Anna, Princess Anna" I woke up and I sat up with my messy hair "Yeah" I said as I removed the hair in my mouth "Sorry to wake you but-" he said and I cut his sentence "No no no no no I've been awake for hours" I lied to him and I put my chin on my hand to take a nap again but my head slipped and I woke up "Who is it?!" I asked with a shout but my eyes was still closed "It's still me Mam, You must prepare" he said "Prepare for what?" I asked "Your sister's coronation Day, Mam" he said.

"My sister's conoration" I said as I watched my dress for my sister's coronation day and I gasped "It's my sister's Coronation day!" I shouted and quickly got up and took a bath then I weared my dress and fixed my hair and I ran outside my room and sang 'For the First time in Forever' (Author's Note: I didn't write the song because it was really long and I don't know what are the other lyrics) When I was done singing I was roaming around the Hallways and I saw many people walking and talking about Elsa's Coronation Day.

Elsa (18 years old) P.O.V.

I sighed "Today will be a brand new day" I said to myself "Yeah today is your Coronation Day" Olav said and I looked at her but she is still locked inside her cage "Olav please don't get mad if I locked you inside the cage for years but please be patience because I will be away for hours" I said "It's Okay and I know that you did this for my safety" she said happily "Thank you Olav" I said and I walked near the door but Olav reminded me "Elsa please don't forget about-"

I cut her sentence because I already know what she was about to say "I know I know, I will never forget about Jack Frost" I said and a sweet smile formed on her face and I opened the door "Tell the guards to open the gates" I ordered and I walked going to the balcony and watched the people walking and talking "It's the Queen!" one of the people shouted and many people looked at me and it made me feel nervous "Concel, don't feel, just control it" I reminded myself.

I went to the bishop and many people are sitting on the pew. I bowed down and the bishop put the crown on my head and I was about to get those two things (Author's Note: I really don't know what are the names of those two things that Elsa carried on her coronation day on the movie) but the bishop cleared his throat and I looked up at him "Your Majesty, The gloves" he said and I looked at my gloves and slowly removed it and my hands were shaking when I was about to get those two things and I finally faced infront with those two things on my hand.

I was really nervous if I might freeze what I am holding right now and they will know that I have powers. I heard the bishop saying something but I was controling my powers so I didn't know what he said and I slowly looked at my hands and the things that I was holding was starting to freeze! I was shaking really hard and thank goodness the bishop was almost done saying and I quickly put these two things back to the bishop and I put my gloves back. The people stood up and said "Queen Elsa of Arendelle"

I went to the ballroom and the man Welcomed me "Queen Elsa of Arendelle" He said and I walked gently and faced infront "Princess Anna of Arendelle" The man introduced Anna then Anna ran and went infront of the people and waved her hand. She was far from me so the man hold Anna's shoulder and he moved Anna near me "Here? 'Cause I don't really think- Oh" she said and moved one step away from me because she was really near me.

We were really quiet so I started the conversation "Hi" I said "Hi me? Oh hi" she said awkwardly "You look beautiful" I said "Thank you but you look beautifuller I mean not fuller but more beautiful" she said and I laughed "Thank you, so this is what a party looks like" I said "It's warmer than I thought" she said and I smelled a familiar smell "What's that amazing smell?" I asked and we smelled something and we faced each other and said in unison "Chocolates" we laughed and she was about to say something but someone came.