Ch. 19: What's Her Problem?

I was beginning to regret bringing the guys to the strip club. It was one in the morning and we were walking back to the apartment. Much to my dismay, a stripper had assigned themselves to each band member. Axl even had two because, you know, perks of being a lead singer.

I was seething by the time we reached the door. If I had to hear one more forced giggle come from one of these bitch's mouths, I was going to snap.

I flung open the door and stormed into the living room, planting myself onto the couch. I glared at Axl as he guided the girls towards his bedroom. Steven ushered his girl into the kitchen, Slash dragged his towards the bathroom, Izzy plopped down beside me and had his whore sit on his lap, and Duff was standing against the wall laughing and chatting it up with the blond from earlier. I was just glad she'd finally decided to put a shirt on.

"You're so funny!" she giggled, flattening her palm against Duff's bare chest. I grinded my teeth at the sight.

I heard low moans and realized that Izzy was making out right next to me. The girl was leaning back as he kissed her passionately, and they were beginning to slowly fall into my lap.

"Dammit, guys! Really?" I demanded. They ignored me and kept making out. I shoved them off and stomped into the room I shared with Duff, throwing myself onto the bed with an angry growl.

I figured they'd just sit back and enjoy the show, I didn't think they would bring the girls back home. Why the hell would they want that? If all they were after was a one night stand, they were gonna' be in for an awkward morning when they'd wake up and have to tell the girls to leave.

But it was more than that that bothered me, and I knew it. I turned over to glare at the wall and just about died when I heard a light "ahem" coming from the door.

I turned back around to see Duff with his hand wrapped around this girl's waist. He was shuffling his feet uncomfortably, obviously wanting to ask me something, but too scared to just come out and say it. The girl, on the other hand, seemed to have no problem speaking her mind.

"Can you go somewhere else to sleep? I got things to do," she motioned to Duff who gave me a sheepish smile.

"Oh, sure. Maybe Izzy and that one girl will let me sleep under them while they bang."

She rolled her eyes and planted a hand on her hip. She flipped her long blond waves and puffed out her chest. "I don't care what you have to do. Sleep on the fucking balcony."

I scowled at her and turned to Duff.

"You kids have fun," I mumbled before shouldering passed them and heading towards the front door, tugging my jacket out from under the two lovers on the couch.

"What's her problem?" I heard the girl ask in a snotty voice before I slammed the door.