Idk (part.....4?)

(Demon Maya au)
Malfoy: *jolts awake* AHHHHH- oh it was just a dream.

Malfoy: *notices writing on hand* "Malfoy, the dream was real. - Maya." Oh my god. *sleeve slides down showing writing on wrist* "Check out what I did to your other hand!"

Malfoy: *checks other hand to see a hand turkey drawn on it* "Look a turkey!" .......UHHHGGGG.
____________________
(Imagine: Mistletoe, but you have to fight whoevers under it with you*

Maya and Malfoy: *walk into room.*

Jenna: *evil cackling* Look up.

Malfoy and Maya: *look up. Guess what? Mistletoe!*

Malfoy: ......Eew.

Maya: *punches Malfoy in the face, and then proceeds to kick the shit out of him*

Jenna: THIS IS NOT WHAT I INTENDED.
_________________
Julia: *in church and drops something* Goddamn it.

Julia's mom: *GASPS*

Julia: *rolls her eyes* Sorry, Satan bless it.

Churchgoers: *staring judgmentally*
________________
(THE SQUAD AS GRAVITY FALLS CHARACTERS)

Ella: Dipper, because you are anxious, nervous, voice-cracky, and smart.

Madi: Mabel. Need I say more?

Alex: Soos, because you are always helpful, hand have had crushes on questionable people.

Jenna: Wendy, because you are my cool friend who is v aesthetic and wants to fight people.

Malfoy: Gideon, because you are a little shit and nobody likes you.

Maya: Bill Cipher, because you are a small angry Satan that wants to fuck everything up with "good" intentions.