He led me across the hall to the bathroom. It was just as nice as the bedroom, but the countertops and appliances looked newer.

"Master Bruce recently had all the bathrooms redone," Alfred explained upon my confused expression, "He desired to have a full bath in each one to relax the muscles after particularly rough missions."

"That does sound nice... how long is Richard staying here?" I would base my efforts to get on his good side based on how much time I had.

"Just tonight. Tomorrow he's zeta-ing back to Blüdhaven tomorrow. He didn't wish to miss my cooking. It's pasta tonight."

"Heroes actually eat?" I asked in mock shock, "Does Bruce eat? Because a lot of villains think he's a vampire."

Alfred chuckled, "Master Todd used to offer Master Bruce fruit punch and made him pretend it was blood when he drank it."

"The second Robin? What happened to him?" I asked like I didn't already know.

"The Joker... Master Todd passed away during a mission."

"Joker was always one of my least favorites," I muttered distastefully.

"The pasta noodles have been boiling. If you'll excuse me, I should add the sauce and dinner will be ready."

Alfred left the bathroom. I stood there for a few more seconds, basking in how amazing it was, and followed after Alfred. He passed through the dining room to the kitchen. I sat down in a seat at the large table, greeting Richard when he entered.

Staying silent, Richard sat down and stared straight ahead, going out of his way to avoid making eye contact with me.

"Screw this shit," I hissed, hopping onto the table, "Sorry Alfred, I'll clean up after I promise. Richard, I understand what I did wrong, okay? I do. You think I haven't regretted breaking Wally's heart every day since it happened, since I began to feel again? I had paid for my choice since I started being a villain, if you haven't noticed already. I know I broke a promise, a very important promise, but I'm back here to see if I can fix it. I'm not asking for you to not be mad at me, but I can't stand having Wally's best friend hate me."

"Master Richard," Alfred poked his head out from the kitchen, "Forgive this girl or I will never make pasta again."

"Thanks Alfred, you the man."

"I forgive you," Richard said after a moment's hesitation, "And I'm not just saying that because I want pasta. Wally loves you a lot (Y/n), whether he admits or not. He stopped flirting when you came and left, which is a big change. I know what you went through, and I think it's important all of us try to move forward."

"Thanks Richard," I jumped off the table, returning to my seat.

"Dick, it's what my friends call me."

I fist pumped at the victory. It was easier than I thought it would be, but at the same time, I had been weaseling my way back into his good graces ever since I had gotten back, so it wasn't too sudden.

"The probability of him forgiving you was eighty-three point nine five percent, Alfred raised that to ninety-six." Tim announced, taking the seat in between Dick and me.

"Look at you little genius," I beamed, excited to get to know him more, "Smarter than Dick at least."

"Hey!" Dick yelled in offense.

"Here is the pasta," Alfred walked out of the kitchen with a large dish of pasta and plates in his hands.

"Thanks Alfred," Bruce was the last to sit down at the table.

Darkness ⚡️ Kid Flash x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें