Chapter 19

Ali's POV

Years ago I thought that I'd have the perfect life.

The perfect boyfriend ,the perfect education ,the perfect family. But when does life actually ever go your way?

Never. That's when.

I knew that when I started to get abused that I'd never have a perfect life. And that Travis would never be the perfect boyfriend like I wished.

And finding out this fu.cked up news that his abusive di.ck got me knocked up I was livid and upset.

I mean how could I not be?

I'm pregnant with a monsters child!
A monster that can't be controlled. A monster that I used to love unconditionally. A monster that had me down on my knees.

My mind had gone blank when Jonah told me.

I knew what I felt but I didn't know what to think.

What the hell am I supposed to do with this innocent life inside my fat body?

Do I keep it and care for it as a teenage mom?

Do I have it and give it up for adoption?

Or do I abort it? Get rid of it...end its life?

If I never had met Travis I wouldn't be in this situation...I wouldn't be used and I wouldn't be pregnant.

God my life is so fu.cked up!

Looking up with teary eyes and a scared expression upon my face I ask the one question that is what everyone's thinking.

"What do I do?" I whispered ,my voice breaking at the end.

Jonah looks at me with so much sympathy and worry.

He takes my hand in mine and brings me into his chest.

My head now buried into his chest I start to sob uncontrollably...I can't believe this is happening!

"Jonah...w-what am I supposed to do?" I ask between my now loud sobs.

His hand on my back starts to rub circles in a way to comfort me as the other is wrapped tightly around me ,making me feel safe.

"I don't know..." He told me whispering softly In my ear.

"But we will figure it out ,I promise baby sis...we always do."

I found comfort in his words..and I know if he is by my side that everything would be alright.

I still continued to weep into his chest. His shirt becoming soaked with my tears.

Pulling back from my big bro I wipe my wet cheeks.

"Don't stress...we will figure out what to do...and I'm right by your side you know that right?" He asked.

I looked up and nodded.

He sighed and kissed my forehead softly.

"I love you." He whispered with so much affection.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and put my head on his shoulder ,his chin on mine.