friends are forever ?

*****OK so I know you guys are always wondering why I take so damn long to upload a chap right ? Well im sorry for that but I have my reasons .. 1 : I am in 10th grade so that means i have a lot of school work to do , 2: I have other after school activites to do , 3 : when I get home I like to relax and 4 : when I do have free time to write I have other things to do .. -______- so when i make new chaps I try my best to make them long as possible so please bare with me :) thanks !*****

_________________________________________________________________________ 

                                                      { at the diner } 

Briana : yesssss my food is here !!!! *rubs her hands togther * 

RayRay : well damn Briana you sure can eat 

Gennis : seriously she had three milshakes , two apple pies and two large burgers

Tool : oh and don't forget the two large fries , well now three ..

Briana : shut up guys *laughs while taking a fry and eating eat * 

Prodigy : well i sure like a girl with a big appetite *winks at Briana and she blushes* 

Katelyn : *rolles her eyes while drinking her milkshake * 

Roc : Katelyn why you so slient ? 

Katelyn : no reason .. just enjoying my food 

Roc : mhmm 

Prodigy : by the way why did Ariana and Princeton stay home 

Briana : *her eyes widden and she eats her fries faster * 

Alyssa : well Princeton said he wasn't hungry 

RayRay : *looks at Briana * did she tell you ? 

Briana : *shakes her head fast * 

Gennis : they are probably sleeping .. anyways its getting late 

Briana : ( P.O.V. : suurreee )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    It was the middle of the night and i wasn't sure where the hell I was at. When I left Princeton he was chasing after me but I ended up losing him thank god but imma have to deal with him back on the tour bus ... even if I make it to the tour bus . I would call a taxi but I don't have a taxi number. I was just walking on some empty road and I was scared as hell. I wasn't going to call Briana because I knew she was with the others and they would be asking all kinds of questions. So maybe in a hour I will give her a call. 

                                      { On the tour bus } 

Alyssa : well im going stright to bed night ya'll ! 

Everybody except Roc : well technically its morining 

Alyssa : its not morning until I wake up 

Everybody except Roc : *laughs*

Princeton : *comes out of his room and looks around* 

Briana : *goes up to Princeton * Is Ariana sleeping ? 

Princeton : no she is not even here and im starting to get worried ! 

Briana : what are you talking about shes not here ?!