Chapter 13

Holy shite, an update! Also, most of you probably have but if you haven't yet seen "In A Heartbeat" watch it now, it is so cute! ^^^^

Dark's Pov
My eyes widened, "Mark is..alive?" Anti nodded. "Yes, he's still injured badly but he's alive." I rushed inside, holding Anti tightly so he wouldn't fall. I bursted through the door of Mark and Jack's apartment, making Jack quickly look up, "Dark? Yer back?" "Yeah, where's Mark?" "He's on the couch.." I gently set Anti down and walked over to the couch. I sighed when I saw all the scars and bruises on him. His eyes opened slightly to look up at me, "D-Dark..?" He said weakly. I gently took hold of his hand. "Hold still Mark, I'm gonna fix this."
(Author is tired, insert healing shit)

Anti's Pov
Dark fell to the ground after letting go of Mark's hand. "D-Dark?!" I ran over and kneeled next to him. He groaned and put his hand to his head, "Ow.. heh, I guess healing Mark took out a lot of my energy..." "Wait, ye...healed Mark?" I looked up at Mark. The scars and bruises were fading away. Jack quickly stood up and ran over to Mark's side. "Mark..?" Mark slowly opened his eyes and turned his head towards Jack. "Hey Jacky." Jack smiled widely, "Yer okay!" He shouted as he hugged Mark tightly. Mark laughed lightly. "Mark.." Dark started, "I'm.. so sorry for what I did to you. I didn't mean to hurt you that badly. I just got mad and-" "Dark, it's okay. It was wrong for me to provoke you like that. We're both to blame so don't feel bad about it." They gave each other a warm smile. "Yay! Everybody is happy again!!!" I shouted like a child, making everyone laugh. We all calmly talked about things until it became late and everyone went to bed.

Short Chapter. Not much to it. I'm fully aware of that. But hey, it's an update. You're fucking welcome! Sorry about the super fucking long delay. I get caught up in so much shit, I forget about things. I'll try to write more of this story if I can find time.