Chapter 6

Dark's Pov
Me and Anti both walked out of the bedroom. Jack looked at us and grinned. "So, how many neighbors did you annoy?" Anti started blushing and hid his face in his hands, until I spoke up. "None at all, because some Irish loudmouth had to go and interrupt us." I glared at Jack then went to sit on the couch. Anti sat next me. Jack pouted. "Aww come on guys, don't be mad, me and Mark were gonna go out with Felix and Cry for a few drinks, and we were wondering if ye would want to come?"

I smiled a little. "Yeah sure, that's sounds like fun." Then whispered in Anti's ear. "Especially since Irishmen get drunk so easily. And you know what happens when they are drunk." He blushed a lot more and smacked my arm before running into the kitchen.

~Time Skip~

Anti's Pov
We sat at the bar for awhile. Felix and Cry were off, making out somewhere, and Dark and Jack were as drunk as balls. "I- *hic* am gonna go use the bathroom *hic*" Jack said, before giving Mark a drunk kiss and walking off towards the bathroom. Dark followed and me and Mark just sat there by ourselves. I tried to start up a conversation. "So," Mark turned to look at me. "Why haven't ye ordered an alcoholic drink yet? Isn't that why we came?" I asked. "I'm half Korean. I can't process alcohol." He answered. "Oh. Then why is Dark drunk?" "He's a demon. Alcohol doesn't affect him the way it affects me."

Me and Mark talked for awhile. "Why aren't you drunk yet? You're Irish just like Jack. I thought you'd be drunk even before him." "Yes I am Irish but I'm also a creature. I don't get drunk as easily. It takes me a lot more shots than you think to make me drunk. Anyways, it's been awhile. I wonder where Jack and Dark are." "Probably off having sex somewhere." He joked. I punched his arm. "Stop that. Dark would never do that to me. I'm gonna go check on them." I got up from the bar and walked over towards the bathrooms. I immediately regretted walking in the bathroom, because what I saw, was Dark pinning Jack to a wall and making out with him. My heart shattered into a thousand pieces. I quickly ran out and out of the bar, Mark chasing after me.

We reached the hotel room and I ran inside and towards the bedroom. I sat on the bed and cried into my hands as Mark sat next to me. "Anti, what happened?" I looked up, tears still streaming from my eyes. "I-I went into t-the bathroom a-and s-saw Dark pinning J-Jack to a wall and m-making out w-with him." His expression changed. "Anti, they both are drunk. They have no idea what they're doing. They'll probably forget about it, tomorrow. Dark still loves you I know it. You just have to forgive him." He starts to laugh a little. "You can even punch him right in the face if you want. Make him realize how much he hurt you." I smile and hug him. "T-Thank you. You're such a great friend Mark." I look up and give him a soft kiss then pull away. "Would you like some alone time?" He asks. I shake my head no. "No, I like you being here. You help me calm down. I know we're both dating two different people but do you mind sleeping with me tonight? I need to erase my mind of what just happened." "I don't mind at all. I'm here for you Anti. I always will be. Just let me call Felix and Cry, someone needs to take the two drunks home."

He goes on the phone for a few minutes, then lays in bed with me. I cuddle close to his chest and slowly drift off.

Oh snizzity snaps! Dark was making out with Jack. Guess Anti and Mark will just have to show them how much it hurts. We'll find out what happens in the next chapter.