Chapter 9

SMUT TIME!!
Dark's Pov
Our kiss soon turned into a heated make out session, with me on top of Anti. I pulled away just to go after his neck. I began biting and sucking on his neck, surely leaving hickeys.
His moans echoed louder the more hickeys I gave. I pulled away and pulled his shirt and jeans off, then grabbed at my shirt, pulling it off. He stares at my chest and I smirk. "You like what you see, huh?" He blushes and nods. "Good, cause I like what I see too." I run my hands along his chest, and he lets out of soft groan. I get up from off of him, "Wait here darling, Daddy's gonna go grab something." I walked off towards the bedroom.

Anti's Pov
Dark was taking his sweet ass time with whatever he was getting, and I was becoming impatient. He came back with some sort of collar and remote. "What's that Darky?" He got back on top of me and strapped the collar around my neck. "Just trust me, kitten." He pressed a button on the remote and I felt a shocking sensation go throughout my body. "Ooh~ Darky, again. Again~!" He pressed the button again, and I felt the shock again. It made me go wild. "Darky, aah~ That feels so goooood~" "Not as good as I'm gonna make you feel." He smirked.

After a few shocks, he put the remote down. I pouted. "No, I want more Darky." "You'll get more later, baby. Right now, Daddy wants to play." He started unbuttoning his pants. Once they were off, he went after my boxers, ripping them off. He licked his lips, "You're so big." I blushed and moaned as he took me in his mouth. His tongue swirled around my member. By then, I was a moaning mess.
"D-Darky~ I-I~ I'm gonna~ aah~" I came into his mouth. He pulled off and swallowed. "You taste amazing, kitten." "Darky~ Please~" He started stroking me. "Please what, baby?"
"F-Fuck me Daddy Darky~"

Dark's Pov
Those four words kicked me into overdrive. I ripped off my boxers, lifted his legs, and thrusted in hard. His moans echoed throughout the apartment, I'm surprised Jack and Mark didn't some see what was happening. I thrusted hard in one spot that made him go crazy. I adjusted myself to keep hitting that spot. "Darky, I-I'm gonna cum~!" "Cum with me, baby." He came all over his chest and I came inside of him. I pulled out and laid next to him. "How was that, kitten?" He was still breathing heavily. "Amazing Darky. You were amazing." "Good. Maybe we'll do that more often." He blushed and nodded. We kissed once more before falling asleep.

Hey! I didn't trick you guys! This is the actual smut chapter. And there could be a possibility of more. You're welcome!