Halloween (part 4)

(This will probably stay on Jack's Pov, cause I can do that, m'kay?)
Jack's Pov
The scream was very high-pitched. It sounded exactly like Anti. "Mark?" I whispered. "Shh. Don't say a word." He slowly crept towards the door and listened closely. The door was then busted open and Mark fell backwards. In the doorway stood Dark and Anti, fully demonic with deadly grins on their faces.
I tried moving away from them, but it was like my fear paralyzed me. They stared at us with their lifeless-looking eyes. "I wonder Anti," Dark growled. "Which one can scream the loudest when in pain?" Anti looked back and forth between me and Mark then spoke, "Hmm, I believe that Jack can. But we'll just have to see, won't we?" "Indeed we will." Both their glances shot straight to me. "I think Jackyboy over there will be the easiest to kill. Shall we start with him?" I backed up against the headboard. "no no no no please." I whimpered.
"No!" Mark shouted. He got up and ran at them. But Dark's glare shot to him and made him stop. "What the- I can't move!" Dark and Anti both grinned devilishly. "Now with him out of the way, this shall be fun." Anti growled. Tears came to my eyes and started streaming down my face. "P-Please, leave me alone.." "Aww, how pathetic. He thinks crying is going to get him out of this. It just makes it more enjoyable for us."  I wanted to scream. I wanted to scream so loud, my neighbors would call the police. But it's like I was stuck. I couldn't speak. I couldn't move. Dark brought a knife from behind his back, (Because the author is too fucking lazy to write about demonic shit) and raised it in the air. I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact to come.
But it never did.

To Be Continued...