"Ayee!" I said at the Supernatural reference.

"Like this video if you know where that's from." He said.

"Now it's time for mascara." I said picking it up.

"Oh God... please don't hurt me." He said.

"I won't!" I said laughing. "This is an awkward angle and it hurts my hand..." I said.

"What do you want me to do about it?" He asked.

"Don't get sassy with me." I said. "I'll just change position." I straddled him and it was much easier. I knew I would get called a slut, but whatever.

"Okay, now do you want eye shadow?" I asked learning over to get some out of my bag.

"Yes!" He said clapping. "I want like a nice... blue."

"Okay." I picked out a dark blue and put it on his eyelids.

"I have a feeling I'm going to look better than beyonce." He said.

"Don't put your hopes up..." I said giggling. "Any thing more you wanna add?" I asked handing him the bag.

"What's this?" He asked taking out blush.

"Blush." I said taking it from him and adding it to his cheeks. "Done?"

"That's it." He said turning around to look in the closet. "I look like a ¢50 whore!"

"I did this for you!" I yelled.

"I still love you, it's okay." He said kissing me and giving me a ring of lipstick around my lips.

"Thanks." I said looking in the mirror and wiping it off. "I love you too."

"Well, that's about it." He said. "Make sure you give this video a thumbs up."

"Oh" We said, he put his foot on my shoulder and I put my foot on his and we snapped.

"Kay." We leaned on each other's backs.

"Guys." We said, we did handstands, we didn't snap, that would be hard.

"See" I got onto his shoulders and snapped.

"You." We faced each other.

"Later." He stood with his legs apart and I laid on my stomach under them.

"I'll edit tomorrow, right now, it's date time!" He said.

"I dare you to go like that." I said laughing.

"No! Wait, we need to take a selfie for Twitter and Insta." He said holding up his phone.

I smiled and so did he, he captioned it "So this happened in my new video with @AlanaFranta"

"Okay, please wash that off your face, that's literally nightmare fuel."

"Thanks!" He said laughing and walking out of my room.

I went to my dresser and got out my all black high tops, a ruffled, casual, black and white skirt, a black beanie, and a white lace top that was kind of transparent with a black bralette underneath. I did my makeup, mascara, a smoky eye and red lipstick.

I was looking classy and fierce as hell.

I went into the hallway and Ricky was coming out of the bathroom, he was holding his toothbrush and in the middle of brushing his teeth. "Hot." He said.

"Thank you! You're hawt too!" I said. He was wearing a tribal print tank top and skinny jeans with vans, normal clothes, but damn!

I brushed my teeth too and grabbed my phone. Ricky and I had gotten matching phone cases, his was black with half a heart and said "Boyfriend" and mine was pink with half a heart that said "Girlfriend".

We walked outside and into the car. I took a selfie and posted it to Twitter and Insta. "@AlanaFranta: Date night! Woo! @Rickypdillon"

We looked cute and apparently all the fangirls thought so too, damn that pic got popular fast.

Once we had arrived at a fancy restaurant, I saw a familiar car next to us, it was Clay's, he was making out with some brunette in the front seat of his car, it didn't take him long to get a girlfriend apparently.

I shook it off and stepped out of the car. Ricky took my hand and there was the sound of a window being rolled down.

"Dayum Alana, that ass is looking fine!" Clay called.

I flipped him off.

"You'll see, you'll change your mind about wanting me!" He said laughing.

I turned around and the girl who he was making out with had a familiar face, it was Rebecca, Rebecca Black...