"I'm on my way. Just stay where you are." Dave said and ended the call. The light turned green and Dave started to head to the boardwalk.

He parked his car and grabs his phone. He got out of the car and started walking to the boardwalk. He saw Angelina with her elbows on the rail looking at the moonlight shining on the water.

Dave stands next to her in the same position and looked at her closely. She sniffled and said, "Thanks for coming here. I just- I didn't want to come home yet."

"Do you want to talk about it?" Dave asked and Angelina said, "We didn't have sex if that's what you're thinking about right now."

"What happened?" Dave asked her

Angelina sighed, "After we left the party, he started to drive, and he put his hand on my knee. I asked him what was he doing, but, uh, I knew what he was trying to do. When his hand, kept moving up, I put the car into park. The car stopped and he took his hand off. He tried to lock my door until I peppered sprayed him."

"You did?" Dave questioned and Angelina nods her head, "I got out of the car, took off my heels, and I ran, I ran as fast as I could. I don't know, Dave.It's like, my mind didn't tell me to come here but my body did. I went to this spot, cried, then I called you."

Angelina looked up at him and said, "I didn't even want to have sex, Dave. When you told me, I didn't want to believe you. I should've believed you but somehow I convinced myself that losing my virginity is not a big deal but it is. I'm not saying that it's something I need to guard for that right person. I just mean that it's something that is important to me."

She looks back at the ocean and said, "God, I'm so stupid. This somehow always happens to me. Why do I go for the wrong guy? And how come the guy I actually did like in love with someone else?"

"Maybe the guy you actually like likes you back." Dave said and Angelina replied, "I doubt it." Looking at Dave, she asked. "Wait, what?"

Dave chuckled and said, "I don't love Jane anymore, Angelina."

"Dave, you can't just unfall for someone, you know that, right?" Angelina asked

He nods in reply, "Yeah, I know, but I know what I feel for you. And it feels right. It feels real."

"Dave.." She said and Dave replied, "Angelina, I know you feel it too. Because I see it every time, you smile, every time you look at me."

Angelina wraps her arms around his waist and puts her head on his chest, "Dave Hodgman, what took you so long?"

"It was a hard time finding you, Angelina Carver." Dave replied wrapping his arms around her

Angelina leans back smiling at him, she holds onto his hand and said, "Can we drive a little? I wanna be with you, right now."

"Yeah, of course." Dave replied holding onto her hand. Her heels clicked as they walked back to his car. She hopped into the passenger's seat. Putting her bag on the ground, she puts on her seatbelt. Dave enters the driver's seat and puts on his seatbelt. He checks his rear-view mirror then starts the car.

He started driving, Angelina said, "Just so you know, I didn't do it for you."

"I know." Dave said and Angelina replied, "I did it for myself."

Dave nods his head, "Right."

Angelina sighed and said, "I mean, I thought, if I went out with someone else, it would change my mind about you and what I feel towards you."

"And..." Dave said and Angelina replied, "I still feel the same way. But, I don't know what I'm feeling exactly, you know? Like, what if I don't feel this way tomorrow?"