0.8

Taehyung quickly cleared his throat awkwardly and told Jimin to follow him to the set. The boy looks around the place in awe and sparkles in his eyes, smile on his plump lips. God, Taehyung thinks he's just unrealistically cute.

"Taehyung! About goddamn time"

"Jungkook for fuck's sake, I'm older!" Taehyung groans in frustration.

Jimin's eyes trails to the five men (Jimin stood behind Taehyung so it's five) standing altogether, talking and laughing with each other in awe.

They're all good looking and handsome as well.

One with dark brown hair, one with blonde messy hair. The first one talking enthusiastically how he hates his hairstyle looked like a coconut as the blonde smiled at the other fondly.

Jimin saw a man with broad shoulders, yellowish blonde, another with a heart shaped smile as his laughs fills the room wearing headband under his brown messy hair, the other, blonde as well, smiling with his deep dimples.

"Ah guys I want to introduce you to--"

"I bet he's your boyfriend" The shorter blonde said and Jimin blushed at that, while Taehyung snorts playfully.

"Wipe off that smile on your face Yoongi-hyung when you talk to Jungkook"

"Fuck you" The Yoongi male blushes faintly as he turns away with a frown and crosses his arms.

"This is Park Jimin, lives beside me, my cute neighbour" Taehyung stated and he felt Jimin's tight grip on his arm again.

He places his much larger hand than Jimin's, on top of the trembling grip, smiling ever so softly to Jimin to reassure the latter.

"H-Hi I'm Jimin" He squeaks out his voice shyly, biting his lower lip occasionally with his lisps pouring out that comes whenever he's nervous.

"He's cute yeah, I'm Namjoon, the, what you called, leader of BTS"

"That salty one is Yoongi-hyung and the tall one with coconut hair is Jungkook" Taehyung explained and they both shouted, in sync, "Fuck your dumb alien butt"

"The broad shoulders is Seokjin-hyung, this smiley one is--"

"Jung Hoseok, your angel, your hope, it's J-Hope!" He shouts out of the blue and laughs proudly.

It startled Jimin and Jimin is not great with crowds and so does loud noise so he muted himself for a while and only talk to Taehyung ( which makes Hoseok feel guilty ).