0.4

"God he's so cute"

Taehyung sighs dreamily, blinking slowly at Jimin's balcony filled with flower pots around two set of chair and a small wooden table in the middle, a clear glass vase in the middle but, no flowers.

Taehyung blinks at that again, he noticed Jimin literally puts flowers im every vase he saw, but he wonders why he leaves one empty.

Suddenly Taehyung's pocket vibrates in the most annoying way as possible and he sighed and groaned, dipping his head down as he rests his crossed arms on the railings of the balcony, fishing out the phone from his grey hoodie's pocket.

"Hello Kim Taehyung is here. Modeling again?" Taehyung bites his thumb.

"Hoseok-hyung when will I sing? Where's Jin-hyung, Yoongi-hyung and Namjoon-hyung? Hyung, I don't want-- Ah, It's not on you?"

Taehyung sighed again, twirling his overgrown dyed hair with his index finger, frowning at the thought of barbers and hair stylists.

Taehyung rather like cutting his own hair, since he feels his hair like a part of his soul.

"Ah they three went modeling as well? How about Jungkook? Right, school assignments..."

Taehyung ruffles his hair, groaning and ends his call immediately.

"When will I get to sing like we used to...it's always modeling.."

Taehyung puckered out his lower lip sadly, leaning his back against the wall as his eyes blankly stares at the ceiling.

They used to make songs together, popular amongst the underground artists and bands as BTS, but Namjoon once mentioned they're lacking on the high-pitched field. Jungkook tried, it was never enough.

It pissed him and Yoongi off because they both wanted what Taehyung wants, what they all want, to make a song again. But the requirements for the company entrance isn't enough for that specific field.

So they never debuted, although that doesn't matter to what they want, they just want to sing. It's been months already and they're all busy modeling instead since they lose hope, it saddens Taehyung.

Until he heard a faint singing voice.

He immediately perked his head up at the sound, ears searching for the voice as eyes glancing around where that might be.

He knows that song, it's---