0.5

He's singing one of the composed song he made, Hold me tight.

God, Taehyung can't describe how heavenly his voice is to him.

It's so delicate and soft, dainty and light like a blooming flower. Taehyung felt as if his voice is like the cold spring wind that gently stroking his cheek under the warmth of the sun itself.

His tone goes a pitch higher everytime he hits at the end of the notes, and his bashful giggles inserted between the lyrics.

God that was so, blissful. Taehyung sighs dreamily, eyes blinking slowly as he leans his ear against the wall in between their rooms.

He felt his phone vibrates again and he remembered the photoshoot he has to go, he stood up and runs over to his room with loud footsteps as he tries to get ready faster than usual, eager to meet Jimin.

-----

Meanwhile Jimin, his fluffy black messy hair fanned out in the air like a halo as the sunlight peeks from the gap of the curtain in the kitchen, stirring the scrambled eggs he made for breakfast.

He made another portion, thinking to give the Greek God living beside him as a gratitude, or Jimin is just plain kind and sweet.

He sings few songs he loved, swaying slightly to his singing voice and a soft smile painted on his lips while cooking in the kitchen with his waist tied up with a cute sky blue apron.

As he sets the eggs on a pretty glass plate, he heard chaos on his left and he turned, blinking curiously towards the noises.

He heard the door beside him clicked open and slammed close, a faint shout of someone telling to keep it down and another voice apologizing as a reply, more rushing footsteps followed.

His doorknob suddenly twisted and the door was opened, startling poor Jimin who flinches and a spatula in his trembling grip to defend himself from the intruder.

"S-Stand back I-I know martial arts--T-Taehyung???"

He blinks and slowly descends  the spatula, and the Taehyung boy rushes towards him, making Jimin's breath hitches sharply as he's mesmerized by how Taehyung looked now.

He's wearing a white snapback and plain black long sleeved sweater, black slacks with torned patches hugged his perfect long legs, his wrist adorned with a wristwatch and Jade bracelet.

"Hello Chim my pretty doll! So listen I have--Is that scrambled eggs???"

Taehyung pointed his index finger to the two plates infront of him as he eyes widens slightly. Jimin blushed at the nicknames and he nodded quietly in reply.

"Y-You can have one plate, I-I was going to give it to you anyways"

"Wuah what are you??? An angel??? I haven't had any proper breakfast!" Taehyung smile widely.

"N-No I'm not i-its just what I can offer" Jimin shyly bites his lower lip.

"Thank you angel, now sit down and let's eat together"

His smile widens as he took a seat by the counter, patting his hand on the countertop infront of him, gesturing Jimin to sit and he did, obediently as he bashfully smiles in response.

They both starting to have the breakfast, as Taehyung tries to speak with his mouth chewing still.

"So you see I heard your voice earlier and it was just--"

"W-Wait you heard my singing?" Jimin's eyes wide as saucers as he gulps nervously, pink blush dusted his cheeks slightly.

"Yeah and damn your singing is just so heavenly and beautiful, I can't believe an angel sing my composed song I'm so honored--"
Taehyung pretends to ugly sobs.

"W-Wait your composed song???"

"Yeah, I'm mostly, you know work for the song with help too of course, producing Hold me tight, yes" Taehyung nodded, cheeks puffed slightly as he chews.

"Y-You're the Kim Taehyung? From BTS?" Jimin's eyes widened more.

"Well, yes" He nodded, blinking his eyes innocently.

Jimin's mouth parts slowly as he covers them with his hands in shock, blushing more.

"H-Hello! I'm your fan...." He squeaks softly, eyes glassy as he blinks in disbelief.

"Hello angel" He simply smiled,  chuckling softly as he ruffles Jimin's hair gently.

I•••I

I hope someone's still reading this ; u ;