0.1

Park Jimin started living in this sleek and clean looking, also moderned apartment. The price wasn't bad at all, in fact average.

He got in this studio apartment he always dreamt of when he's in highschool, from his three part time jobs and overtime shifts plus his saved money only eating instant noodles a lot for daily, he manages to have surprising amount left.

Jimin is adored by his own room, he puts a vase of cute pink and white rose flowers each sides of the sleek (Jimin doesn't know how many inches it is but it's flat screen) flat screen TV, and many more feminine touches his mother told him to put.

He puts his favorite scented candles on the dining table, where else are automatic sprayed odor, Jimin chose a specific smell like the ocean and the greenlands together. It smells so soft just like Jimin.

Although Jimin smells like a bit of wood spices and baby powder but yes.

Jimin was thanking the Heaven for his dream came true and he's tired, so he wanted to sleep on his fluffy bed.

Unfortunately one hour later Jimin was wrapped in blanket, in 2 in the morning with a terrified expression on his face as he runs towards the front door, eyes dilating everywhere.

"Where is it oh my god--" Jimin whispered with panicked hinted in his voice as he gulps a lump of breath that stucked im his throat, his messy, thick black hair slightly sticking to his sweaty forehead.

Jimin saw it flashing before his eyes and he quickly hitches his breath in shock, hands scrambling for keys and went outside, closing the door immediately. He breathes heavily with his chest heaving up and down quickly, turning to his left and right.

Jimin is now searching for help he could and he saw mostly all the lights are turned off, except this room beside him, dimly lit beneath the door's gap. Jimin's trembling hands curled, as he shifts to the next door and knocks ever so softly, partly scared and partly worried if he interrupt his neighbor.

He heard shuffling noises and finally footsteps closing in, the door clicking and turning to open, which makes Jimin smiled as if the God sent a hero to save him, he perks his head up in reflex with a big smile on his face---

"Can I help you?" A deep voice grumbles sleepily, his fist rubs his eyes as he yawns, blinking at Jimin.

Who is this hottie from room 1609 and oh my god--wait is he a God????

••••

Name: Kim Taehyung

Name: Kim Taehyung

Age: 21