"Um... excuse me?"  Caleb speaks up and we all turn to him.  "I don't think I'm gonna stay here in Dauntless because it's not my home.  I mean I'll stay to rest but I would like to go back to Erudite."

"Ok Caleb that can be arranged."  I say to him and he nods at me.

"Thank you."

"Well, I'll leave you to it then.  It's nice to have you back."  Zeke says to Tobias before he heads off with Marlene.

"Yeah same."  Tobias calls to his best friend and turns to me.  "We should each look for an apartment."  We all agree before going our separate ways.  I take Tobias' hand and we go to the apartment sector.  Tobias and I reached an apartment and I hope that it could be the one even though it's our first one to look at.  We have just been on the go and I just want to settle down. We walk into the apartment and I see a small living room  with a black color for walls.  In the kitchen it's blocked off  from the living room and it's kinda small too.  

I don't like this kitchen at all. 

Tobias looks at me and I give a weak smile.  We look somewhere else in the apartment and we end up in the bedroom.  It has a double bed so it's enough for two people to sleep in.  The colors of the wall are black again.  What is with black in this apartment?  I know it's Dauntless colors but there could be more colors you could do. 

To be honest I'm not really liking this apartment.

After we check the bathroom Tobias and I go back to the living and look at each other probably wondering the same thing.  "So how do you like the apartment Tris?"

"I honestly don't like it."

Tobias runs his hand through his hair and smiles weakly.  "Yeah me neither."

"Lets go check more apartments."  Tobias grabs my hand and we continue searching for an apartment.  We went through another two apartments but they weren't the one we were looking for.   We continued searching and found another apartment which I hope will be the one cause I'm tired of searching. 

We walked in and the first thing I saw was the living room.  It had a fireplace situated directly across from where the furniture will go.  Above it we can put the television so we can watch television by the fireplace.  The walls are a dark purple color which I think is better than the black. 

The kitchen has enough space for you to work and is an open area so you can see everyone in the living room.  There's an island with chairs underneath so if you want to eat at the island instead of the table you can.

We headed to the bedroom and what I saw was perfect.  The walls was an Abnegation gray so we have the color of our old faction with us even if we are Dauntless now.  The bed is a queen size and it has white comforters.  The pillows are white as well.  There's a fireplace in here too.  There a masters bathroom.  It has a tub fit enough for two.  There's a sink by the door.  It's just an ordinary bathroom really, but that's what makes it perfect.

We walked out to the living and I noticed that there was a door between where the kitchen and living room is.  I walked towards it and saw that you have to slide it to open it.  I slid it open and walked out of the door and emerged outside.  There's a patio with a table and chairs for us to sit at.  There's also a couch if we don't want to sit at the table.  I smiled at the site and I can't help but feel happy. 

I get to have a way to go outside instead of being stuck underground.  I think I'm in love with this apartment. 

I feel hands on my shoulders and I turn to see Tobias.  I smile wide at him and he smiles back. 

"What do you think?"  Tobias asks me while looking at the horizon.

"Tobias I love this apartment.  It's like my dream apartment."

"Then I have no other choice but to get it."

"Really?"

"Yeah, Tris.  I want to start my life here with you."  Tobias smiles at me and a smile slowly spreads across my face.

"I would like that."  Tobias holds on of my cheek with his hand and then leaned in to give me a kiss. His lips slowly kiss mine and I kissed him back with as much passion.  When he pulled back I waited a second to catch my breath before asking him.  "Tobias do you like the apartment?"

"Yes I do."

"I'm glad."

   We go back inside after a while and head to the living.  Since we don't have any furniture yet we settle on the floor.  We are cuddling on the floor in a comfortable silence when Tobias decided to break the silence.  "Tris have you told Caleb yet?"

"About what?"

"About how you're alive?"

I look down at my hands and shake my head.  "No, not yet."

"Tris you have to because he deserves to know.  He's your brother."

" I know that Tobias!"  I snapped at Tobias unintentionally but it caught Tobias off guard.  "Sorry I didn't mean to yell.  It's just first Christiana and now you."

"Why haven't you told him yet?"

"I was waiting until we get settled in and all the craziness dies off."

"Well you better tell him soon cause I think he's planning on leaving tomorrow."

"Yeah I know.  I'm working on it."

A/N:  There's chapter 3!  Hope you like!  What do you think?  They found their apartment finally.  Hope you guys are enjoying the sequel so far.  😄

Vote.  Comment.