Chapter 24

BACK TO ALLY’S P.O.V

I woke up and leaned back in m seat. I looked out the window to see the plane coming closer and closer to the ground. I smiled I would get to see all my friends again and a small part of me wanted to see Jc and Sam. They were friends again I think that Jc understood that Sam didn’t mean anything back what would I do if the baby was Sams.

“Thank you for flying with us!” the perky flight attendant said. She was too happy, I just smiled and kept walking I was not one to be rude but I guess I’m not a morning person. I grabbed my bags and led them over to the starbucks, which was in the middle. I ordered a caramel mocha and sat down at the table with two seats. I pulled out my phone and checked my messages. One from Connor.

Con da Bon- Hey how was your flight I’m here nowJ

Ally- Hey it was good J do you want to come join me for a coffee??

Con da Bon- Yeah sure ill be right inJ

I smiled I was going to see Connor for the first

time (in forever there’ll be magic there’ll be light. Sorry frozen) in a long time. I got my coffee and was waiting for Connor when the seat in front of me was pulled out and someone sat down. I looked up from my phone and saw not Connor but Jc sitting in front of me.

“Hey” he said worried

“Hi” I said back looking into his brown eyes

“Look Ally I’m really sorry…I love you and never stoped loving you I can’t believe that I let you go. I know that what happened wasn’t Sam or yours fault. Sam and I are friends again I just hope we can be.” He said while my eyes filled up with tears.

“Jc I’m sorry… I never stopped thinking about you not once. I have and will forever love you I just didn’t think you would ever forgive me.” I said meaning every word I said. I also forgot about the baby and I really needed Connor for that. I wasn’t going to tell Jc anything until I found out who is the father. I smiled at Jc hiding my thoughts.

“Can we got back to how things were?” he asked still smiling

“Yes…but just not yet I have something on my mind at the moment but as soon as it goes I will tell you. I love you Jc” I said keeping in mind the baby. His smiled faded but in an understanding way.

“I love you to…” he said back. As we got up to got I quickly kissed him on the cheek to say I’m sorry that we couldn’t be together yet, but I saw a smile creep onto his face out of the corner of my eye.